Chapter 2

Hi Matt

~Lauren

Frank's pov

I sat in my class with my head resting on the palms of my hands when a new guy ran in. The new guy I was very rude to in the hallway. I had my head buds in so I could only see his mouth moving then the teacher pointing at me. The un named boy walked his way towards me.

I tried to make myself look taller but it failed in the end. He placed his books on the empty desk next to me. I removed my one ear phone in case he wanted to introduce himself.

"I'm Gerard." He stuck his hand out to me. I shakily placed mine into his and moved it, cause that's how you shake hands.

"Frank." I turned my attention back to the teacher, but he kept talking.

"I'm new."

"Obviously." I said not looking at him.

"Can you show me around?" he asked quietly.

"I'm a loser." I looked at him now. He looked quite confused because of what I said.

"You don't seem like one." aw isn't that sweet.

"Well I am! So if you want to be brutally beating for being seen with me then I suggest that you find someone else to show you around." I looked away again.

"But, I want you to show me around." he was begging at this point and it was becoming annoying.

"If I say yes will you shut up?"

"Okay!" He turned away from me and looked at the teacher. I sighed breathing in the silence.

Hi Lauren, go make love with your bae

Matt

~Gerard~

Frank turned away, looking back at the teacher, two earbuds in. I just kept looking at him, then at the teacher, then back at him. Honestly, I don't see why Frank is a "loser." He's really cool, and he's not normal like- oh wait, I see why people think he's a loser. He doesn't fit in with the others.

But hey, losers stick together, right?

Anyway...

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Frank and I both got up, walking to our next class together. I tried making small talk along the way, but I kept getting turned down. I gave up about half way, knowing I wasn't gonna get anything out of him. Still, the good thing is that we both have the same schedule, so I can pry anything I want out of him all day long. Heheh.

All of a sudden, my phone goes off. It's a song that me and my band came up with. The band just started, so we don't have that much fame. We recorded this in our drummer's, Matt, basement.

Frank looks at me with wide eyes. "Is that your band?" he asked. I just nod.

"What's the name?"

"My Chemical Romance."

"Nice, I'm in a band as well. Pencey Prep."

"Glad to see fellow music enthusiasts here."

"Thanks." We both walk to class in silence the rest of the way.