Chapter 7

We both kinda fell off the planet Apologies

~Lauren

Frank's pov

I stormed out of the building. Pushing past people in the street I reached a cemetery.

"Well this is creepy as fuck, I'm going to take a nap here." I mutter to myself walking through the steel gate. "Hello Micheal I'm going to lean on your grave while I sleep."

I nodded off into slumber even though I was in this creepy place, surprisingly.

~

"Frank." someone kicked me, "Wake up loser." They kicked me again.

"What the hell." My eyes fluttered open to see Gerard standing above me. "Oh hi."

He slid down next to me. "Hi, you left me at school."

"I know I wanted to take a nap so I ended up here."

"You went to a cemetery to take a nap." He said looking around our surrondings, "freaky dude."

"I like it here. Micheal and I have really bonded."

"Micheal?" Gerards rose an eyebrow. I gestured to the grave stone I was leaning against. "I'm pretty sure this could be illegal." He said standing up.

"How so?" I said joining him on my feet.

"I don't know everything is illegal in New Jersey." He said wrapping an arm around me ushering us to the exit, "plus this place gives me the creeps."

Lauren likes dicks~Matt

~Gerard's POV~

We walked down the cemetery drive, hand in hand. I was mentally laughing at Frank's adorableness when he had said him and Michael had bonded. He's just so adorable.

I was right about everything being illegal in Jersey. Like, a lot of normal shit is illegal here. New Jersey is weird as fuck.

Anyways, we continued into the street, heading for my house. I think Frank was happy we were going to my house. Hell, I think he was happy we were spending time together. But who wouldn't be happy if they were dating the other person?

I opened my door, yelling into my house to alert anyone at home that I was there and that I had Frank with me.

"Hi Frank," my mom said as we walked past the kitchen. She was making dinner. "Care to stay for dinner?"

"Please," Frank said eagerly. I just smiled at his eagerness to stay with me for dinner. "And can I stay the night?"

"Yes, you can. Use protection you two," she said, before turning back to the stove. I did a little happy dance before leading Frank up to my room.