Chapter 4

Dear Matt,

Bradley and Erica <3

Love, Lauren

Frank's pov

Sitting on my bedroom floor just talking and looking at Gerard made me realize how beautiful this man in front of me is. He told me he was bi curious and I told him I was gay. After I said that we both became quite flirtatious with each other,

"You just wanna touch my dick, Gee!" I shouted at him when he insulted a drawing I did when I was 5.

"It would be my honor, Frankie" He smirked at me with those stupidly perfect lips of his.

"I cant stand you." I laughed while throwing a pillow at him

"If you can't stand me, then you should sit on me, preferably my face." He said with a little wink. I walked my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck before jumping onto his lap really hard. "Oh Frank I have a penis and that really hurt!"

"Oh I'm sorry." I said grinding against him. Gerard is gonna hate me.

"Frank can you not." I did again. I could practically feel his pants getting tighter.

When I finished being an ass I looked at Gerard. To my surprise he was looking right back at ((it again, haha sorry I like ADTR)) me. Just now I realized how close our faces were. And before I knew we were both leaning in.

Dear Lauren,

Erica and Bradley <3Love, Matt

~Gerard~

The moment our lips met was amazing. I could feel his bulge under my leg, but that just made me want to kiss him more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he had his around my waist, pulling me closer. We soon pulled away from each other, smirking and blushing.

"You're adorable when you blush," Frank said to me.

"Nah, that's you," I reply.

"Meep."

"You know what I like?"

"What?"

"That we were enemies not to long ago and now we just kissed."

"Well, yeah...."

"So, how would you like to be my boyfriend?"