The Audition|Chapter 3

Performance

(Y/N's POV)

Damn

As much as I try not to show it, I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. surely I'm a deep pink. But what's even crazier? Well, Ross Duffer hands me the script; "Thank you!" and as I read over it, I realize... this character is Mike's new love interest!!!! My heart starts pounding. I have to contain my explosive excitement. I see Noah shift in his seat. He looks at me, then Finn, and silently giggles to himself. What the fuck? Whatever.

I look at Finn for approval to start reading the lines with him; and he smiles in return. My character starts:

"No, Mike, we have to focus on getting back to Steve and Nancy! We'll find El later..."

(My character's name is Emma)

"Emma! if we don't find El, we're all screwed!"

"I know, but..."

"No 'buts'! We're going to find her."

"Mike!"

"Emma!"

I sigh.

"Mike, the truth is..."

(Emma needs to starts crying) so...

I bite my lip to make it look like I'm about to cry

"hm?"

"It's... Dr. Brenner is still alive..." 

"What?!"

"If we try to find El..."

"He'll kill all of us." He says in realization.

In the script it states: 'The thought of losing Mike crosses Emma's mind, causing her to break down.' Okay, so I just meant for it to look like  I was crying, but for some reason... Niagara Falls started pouring our of my eyes.

"M-mike..."

That's the end of the scene. I wait for one of the Duffers to yell "CUT"... but it doesn't happen. I raise my eyes to meet everyone else's. They're all frozen in... shock? (A/N SHOOK!) Caleb's jaw drops, and Gaten is gripping the edge of the table. Joe looks like he doesn't know weather or not he should say something. I turn my head to look at Finn, his eyes are wide, and he's smiling!

"CUT!" Matt finally yells. I exhale in relief. Clapping echoes throughout the room.

This is not what I was expecting.

(Noah's POV)

Holy shit.

(Gaten's POV)

What the shit how the fuck did she so that?

(Caleb's POV)   

:Inhale: BOI

(Millie's POV)

Oh my gosh!

(Joe's POV)

HHOOLLYY SSHHIITT

(Charlie's POV)

She's the one.

(Natalia's POV)

Bullseye!

(David's POV)

What the fuck is happening

(Dacre's POV) 

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

(Winona's POV)

O MY GOD

(Sean's POV)

Holy cow

(Sadie's POV)

HOLY SHITE

(Finn's POV)

That was phenomenal Holy shit

(Matt's POV)

Holy shit she's hired... I have to talk to Ross first though. 

(Ross' POV)

Holy shit she's hired... I have to talk to Matt first though.

(Y/N's POV)

Oh my god... The room is silent. I idly stand there, waiting for something to happen. After what seems like 10 years, Matt says

"Great! so, we'll shoot you an e-mail for feedback!"

"Great! Thanks!" I say, wiping tears from my face.

"Bye!"

"Bai!"

I walk out the door, slightly shaken. My eyes spot Jessica, sound asleep on the chair.

I tiptoe over to her, but before I wake her, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around...

"Noah?"

"Yes?"

"uuuuuh. Hi?"

"Hi, umm I just wanted to tell you that you did a-a really great job in there. I mean like, you're the first one who actually started crying on the spot, and I don't know if you noticed but the Duffer bros were SHOOK by your performance and I'm not sure, but if my eyes are working properly... Finn was blushing for a good 2 minutes and- Am I talking to fast?"

Yes

"N-no! It's fine!" 

"I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure you're hired."

"Oh.. I don't know..." I have no fucking clue how to respond to that.

"Anyways, I should go back inside. Good meeting ya!"

"Y-you too! Bye!"

Words can not describe how shook I am at the moment.  

After I gather up my thoughts, I finally shake Jess awake.

"U-UNICORNS! POPCORN-JELLY FIS... WHat? Oh hi Y/N."

"Hola!" I say giggling.

"How did you do?"

"I think I did alright." I say smartly.

She nods in response. As we walk back to the car. I think about the strange things (A/N See what I did there? XD) that Jess said as she woke up. Should I say something about it? Nah. Actually Yes.

"Sooo, we're not going to talk about the dream you had?"

"Nnnnnnope!"

"Okay then."

What. The. Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, childs! Idk what happened But BAM! you just got every character's POV in this chapter! By the way, the random crap that Jess says near the end of the chapter is based on actual stuff my bestfriend has said to me. Don't ask why. I've stopped questioning her.

-Squashie <3

PRESENT DAY AUTHOR ONCE AGAIN I PROMISE YOU SAID BEST FRIEND ^ ISN'T AS CRINGE ANYMORE EITHER. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------