Plane

If you haven't read the first book read description ❤️

January 7 2018

Nia's POV

"I like you ... a lot" I blushed
He leaned in and...

"AHHH" I scream

Zoe and alfie come running in." What happened?"

"I just got scared by a dream" I say. They laughed. Alfie pulls out his camera. "Get ready we're going to the airport soon."
Shoot,I forgot! We're moving to LA today!

I had packed all my clothes and sent them off 2 days ago on a plane so it wouldn't be a big struggle going through security today. We are moving to LA because I was asked if I wanted to star in a YouTube red show called chicken girls ( brat is their yt channel name). Of course I said yes, then a group called ROCK YOUR HAIR contacted us asking if  wanted to join them in their music. I wrote a few songs in a little book that only my parents saw. Now the song writer is gonna look at it to see what he can do. James, max and Harvey and moving too.

Ever since we got back from our last trip to America, max ,Harvey, James have been non stop calling,texting etc. some times I facetime with them.We all made up and now and life's great, the only bad thing is I have to switch homeschooling programs and get new books.

I get changed into grey,baggy hollister tracksuits with a OLI WHITE hoodie and black shoes. I layed out this outfit for today , I guess you can say I was very prepared. I also charged everything last night so I do even have to think about charge. When we have gathered the last few bits and bobs I got a text from Harvey saying to either wear a hat or shades as there is fans everywhere. I didn't think there was that many but there is at least 300 , jeez airport security need to upgrade major ! I tell Zoe and Alfie and then text James about it too. I grab my sunglasses and we leave. There was a taxi outside, we no longer have a car because we are getting a new on over there.

When we arrive it was a struggle to get out of the car. People pushed up against the glass of the car door. Finally security coped on we were here and helped us out. We walk through a long corridor fans screaming behind us. I saw the boys and their families with them. There was a room on the left and we entered it. All the parents were talking planning what's the safest way to get to our flight with the head of security and we were spinning on the office chairs snapchatting . All the walls in the room were glass so we could still hear all the loud screaming. I felt like my ears were gonna bleed. Some of the crowd what chanting JIA. Others were shouting NARVEY, some were even shouting NAX! I got really embarrassed ,they laughed.

We came to the solution that we had no other choice but to go though the mob and if we didn't go now our flight will leave without us. We have to go in twos. It was

~~~~Guard~~~~
Max/ harvs  mum and dad

James and oli                                            Guard

Max and Harvey

Zoe and Alfie                                                  Guard

Me
~~~~guard

We begin to walk. Keep in mind we are all caring a bag or more each. Just as we were walking a little boy comes running and falls in front of me,he starts crying. He looked about 3. I picked him up I tickled him and he laughed. His mother asked could I take a photo with him and I did. Next thing I know there is only one guard. " where is everyone." I shout so he can hear me.
" I tried scream for them to wait, but they couldn't hear me, I know here we are going  just follow me and keep your head down" he puts his hand on my back and lightly pushes me. It was nearly impossible to move but we managed to make it. I saw Alfie waiting for me at the gate. I thank the guard and run over to Alfie. We hug and he lifts me up.

"What was that for?" I ask

" sorry we were told to keep moving"

I smiled at him. We are flying first class. I got into my seat And vlogged it. Turns out James is sitting across from me. There's kinda a space between everyone's seat across the way wise. There is 3 illes. I decided after all the rushing around I would take a nap.

3 hours later

" Niamh wake up, the boys are at the bar" I open my eyes to find it's Zoe. "There's a bar?" I say in shock. She nods. I get up and follow the signs. Finally I manage to find it and I see them all on their phones. They ordered me a coke. We all go on our phones. I see Lexis JIA exposed page. Her recent is of us sitting down at this bar... wait. I slowly stand up and look around, scanning everything I can.

"What's wrong?" James asks. I show him my phone.

"We are being stalked" I reply. I sit down again and go live. Instantly people join.

"Ok guys I'm here with James , Harvey and max and right now we're on a plane. So there is this acc and it posted a photo about 20 minutes ago of me on the plane. I feel like everywhere I go I am being recorded by this girl ! So please if you watching this, leave me and my friend alone"

Everyone is saying stuff to calm me down but I'm perfectly calm. I notice a message from her. " I'm live🙃"

I end the stream and join hers. It's Lexi . Over 500 people were on. Everyone saying my name in excitement. "Guys we need to leave, say nothing to nobody just go back to your seats" I whisper. They all get up and go while I go the other direction. I head for the bathroom. I DM her acc:

N : why are you doing this? How did you even know I am going back to LA?

L: first off I didn't know you were going. I am staying with my dad so he sent me over on this flight and I saw you, you nerd . And he lives just down the road so I'll be stalking you 24 7.

N : but why are you doing this?!

L: because you and James can't be together. You don't deserve him. He deserves someone like me, hot and kind. So buckle up butter cup✨

I put my phone in my pocket. I go out of the bathroom and go to my seat as fast as I can and close the door. She was still live. I look to see a little iPhone camera peeking over to my face. I grab it and end the stream. I open the door to see Lexi. She slaps me in the face. I scream in pain. A flight attendant saw and he pushes her away. Another lady comes over with an ice pack and places it on my cheek. James is trying to look over but then mum and dad come in.

" Are you ok?" Zoe says with a angry tone in her voice.

" yes I'm ok what's with your angry voice?" I ask

" I gave a talking to that brat of a girl and she spat in my face, the flight attendant said she won't be disturbing us anymore."

"Well...." I mutter

"Well what?"

I hand her my phone. She sighs, "that all a lie, she won't touch you I promise". I give her a hug. She goes and sits down. As I was about to close the door, I heard a voice.

" hey , you alright?" It was James

" yeah my cheek hurts tho" I laugh

" yeah. Well I was wondering do you wanna go to dinner with me and the boys when we get to LA? You can bring Annie."

" sure I'd like that.