First day on set

2weeks later
Nias POV

"Niamh, wake up!" A deep voice said, but it wasn't a grown mans voice. I knew it from anywhere. My eyes open wide and I hide under the covers.

"James! What are you doing here?!" I am so embarrassed.

"Don't you remember it's our first day on set? We leave in 30 minutes and we're leaving together." He says laughing. " I'll leave you in peace"

He leaves and I sigh. I get up and change. I set everything out last night. I wear...

When I leave to the kitchen I get 3 camera thrown in my face

"Morning!" Oli says " ready for your first day on set?"

"I guess" I say starching my arms in the air.

" well why don't you finish getting ready and then we'll head" Zoe says. I nod. I go to the bathroom and do my teeth and hair. I come out and grab my bag , we all head for the door.

When we arrive there was a lot of people there.

"Hello!" A tall man comes over, I'm guessing he's the director. We all shake hands with him.

" well it's nice to meet you all, but we need to start filming so if you guys wanna come with me?" He pointed at me and James. We follow him. We enter a room filled with hairstylists and makeup artists. We met everyone and started getting ready.

I was given a red shirt and blue ripped jeans. I put them on and then moved over to makeup. She make it look natural. They decided to leave my hair as it was just the way they wanted it to appear in the show.

All James had to do was change into a  grey hoodie and jeans and fix his hair a bit.

The director comes and get us again the film our first scene.

"Ok! So we are going to start with a scene you probably don't want your friend to see before they get here so that's why we are gonna do that first."
We nod our heads. We weren't able to look at the scripts , all We know is that my name is rhyme and James it TK.
"So basically TK likes rhyme and we are going to do a flash back scene where TK almost kisses rhyme."
I can see James looking at me from the corner of my eye. I don't look back at him because I am so shocked.
"Almost?" I ask.

"He's going to lean in but when I say cut that's it."
We look over our scripts for the first time and look at our lines and actions.

"Places!"

We walk down to the bottom of the hallway together. There was an awkward silence for a moment. " relax, I won't kill you" He laughs.

"And... ACTION"

I stomp up the hallway.
"Rhyme wait up" James says in his American voice. I turn around and walk back to meet his face.
"What" I say shrugging my shoulders. He grabs my hand and leans forward. He got really close. "CUT. Great job guys!"

We do it a few more times until he thought it was perfect. When we finished we both went back to a chill out room. I saw Annie and ran up to her and hugged her. It's been forever since we've seen each other. "Nice acting" she winks at me. "You saw it?" I studder. " half the internet did" she holds out her phone

Warning: this is not what James and Nia really looks like and ignore the end😂

My throat went dry. James came from behind and gave me a hug.

" What's up? I have another scene to shoot in 20 so I have time to kill." He laughs.

"Did you see th- "

"Nothing! What's your next scene" I'll let him see the video later.

"I can't remember if it's the school one or when were in Hayden's room." He reply's

"Cool"

20 minutes later...

"Good luck" Annie and I say in sync. Hayden, Carson and James wave goodbye to us.

"So now what" Annie asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Niamh!" I hear a voice shout. I run out to see who it was. It was oli he was vlogging. "Niamh! I was just telling my vlog that you and James done you first scene together! How did you enjoys it?" I blushed. "Um, yeah it was good"
I saw him smirked and wink at the camera. Just before he turned it off I winked too.

5 hours later( I can do as many of these as I want to😂)

I just finished up my last scene of the day and I was heading to the truck when...

"Niamh! Wait up!" I stopped and looked back to see James. " oh Hi!" I say
"Hey, so I was wondering do you wanna go shopping tomorrow, just you and me?" He asks nervously.
"Sure!" I saw excitedly. " 1:30?"

"I'll be at your door!" We both laugh.

When I arrived home I was so tired I put on my pajamas and went to bed