Vidcon anniversity

1 month later
Nias POV

"Shh you will wake her" I woke up to the sound up laughter. All of a sudden I felt cold water being poured over my face. I screamed and Zoe and Alfie laughed. "Good morning!" They said in sync. They had their cameras out. I yawned, " I'm getting you back so bad!" We laugh.

I check the time... 7:24! Why am I up so early!? I then noticed that I had a notification saying I am going to vidcon , time goes by fast!

I change into jeans and a yellow crop top. I took a mirror selfie with the caption " vidcon✌🏻" i came out, got cereal and we headed to the venue.

I texted Johnny. J Johnny and n niamh

N: Hey xx

J: do you know what day it is?

N: nooooo

J: have you really forgot

N: OMG it's our 7 month anniversary! I'm so sorry😂💛

J : I'm so mad I can't be with you but I'll be home tomorrow,promise xx

N: enjoy Rome xx

I put my phone in my pocket. Johnny went on holidays to Rome for 2 weeks. It's so depressing without him (sometimes)

Zoe ,Alfie and I were guarded all the way to backstage as it was the first day of vidcon, what did you expect? I pick up a goodie bag and vlog it. My channel is getting really popular, I am about to hit 2 million subscribers and I am only 13! What!

As I was about to stuff my face with a chocolate donut, Alfie grabbed my hand and sprinted causing me to drop it on the floor. " we were supposed to be on stage 5 minutes ago!" I gasped and picked up the pase. We run out

" sorry guys I got distracted by a donut" I say putting my hands in the air. Everyone laughed.

I started a q and a. Most questions to me were about Johnny and I, the more I thought about him the more i missed him.

Johnny's POV

" mom are you filming?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Hay guys it's Johnny Orlando here and right now I am backstage of vidcon and I am going to surprise Niamh! She thinks I am still in Rome but I came home a day earlier than I told her, I got her flowers and I will continue the q and a with them...let's go!"

I hop into a big box while My mom faces the camera to the stage. She gives Alfie a signal.

"Does anyone hear that?" Alfie says standing up and walking over to side stage. He wheels me out. I have flowers in my hand. I hear nia say." I swear if this is what or who I think it is I'm gonna cry. She lifts off the top and all four sides fall. She jumps and hugs me by wrapping her legs around me. Fans go crazy and clap. Alfie and Zoe cry laughing. We sit down and continue the q and a. I hold her hand

Nia POV

I am so happy Johnny is here. I missed him!

A girl asks us a question. "Um can you guys kiss?" Johnny chokes on his water and I laugh. All of a sudden her grabs my face and kisses me on the cheek.
8pm

Johnny Is staying over at mine tonight as I have nothing on tomorrow, the day after tomorrow I have a meet and greet. We grab a big throw( blanket) and put on stranger things. I cuddle up to him. Zoe and Alfie went to get pizza. The last thing I remember was seeing eleven get eggos out of the freezer.

Zoe's POV

Alfie and I came into the house seeing Johnny and Niamh sleeping on the couch. I smile. "Our little girl has grown up." I hug Alfie. I take a photo of them and post it on my instagram story. We decide to eat the pizza and leave a bit of leftovers so they can heat it up in the morning. When I finished I put on my pjmams and went to sleep.