He finds out/ arcade/ with johnny on tour!?

At the shoot
Nias POV

"Look James , I'm not in charge of who you love. We can still be best friends,but I just won't like her. Plus make sure this kiss is ok with her...right?"

"She's not really happy with it but she'll get over it,besides it's only acting ." I nod

"Alright well take off from where we were at the last day, ready.... and....ACTION."

James place his coat on my shoulders. I look him in the eyes once again. To be honest,the first time I felt a connection, now I feel nothing. He leans in and gives me a small peck. It's fast tho. We both smile.

"CUT we will take that, good job guys!"

Just as James was about to say something I said I had to go as Johnny was on his way. James doesn't know that Johnny and I are dating yet and I don't know how to tell him. I quickly get changed into a cute casual outfit I brought with me. A vibration comes from my phone,it was John

J: Hey I'm outside 💛

I was about to reply until I heard him shouting my name. I look up. I run down the stairs and embrace him into a hug. He spins me around. I saw James standing at the top of the stairs. Johnny turns around, "James!"

"John" he mutters walking down the stairs.

"How are yous so close all of a sudden?" He raises his eyebrow. I put my head down. "Did Niamh not tell you were dating?"

"No" he say looking at me" she didn't. I tug the back of Johnny shirt as a sigh we need to go. " well we better head off,bye!" He doesn't say another word, how rude. We hop into the car.

" I am so sore about that, I didn't tell him we were dating yet."

"It's alright" I smile.

We go to a close-by Starbucks. He orders a frapachino and  I order a hot chocolate. We sit down and talk. When we finished we headed to the mall. Holding hands, we go into JC penny's. I help Johnny pick a few outfits as he's going on tour next week. At one point, he put on a top that was way too small it looked like it was gonna rip. After looking around a bit more we decided to just go to the till.

"Hey there an arcade down there, do you wanna go?" I suggest.
"Yeah! Race ya!" He starts running. "John!" I run after him. We look like weirdos but I don't care. When I finally catch up to him we go over to the claw machine. He puts in a coin and attempts to grab the big bear using the claw. Surprisingly he gets it, he hands it to me. " Thank you!" I give him a hug. After a few more games we got fed up and decided to go home.

I gave Johnny one last hug and kiss before going to my apartment.

"Hiya! How was you day?" A cheerful Zoe splat out.

"Good!" I tell her everything that happens.

"Well that's sweet, I was talking to his mom and she was asking if you wanna go on tour with them?" I froze in shock

" mum, that's 2 months away from home! I would love to but wouldn't you guys miss me?"

" of course we will! It's just we have some business to do" she smiles.

"Then yeah, I'll go!" I am so excited

"But you can't tell John"

"Why?"

"We are going to drive to his first show which is only 30 minutes away and surprise him while up on stage, you will meet Mackenzie. She's amazing, he ,Lauren,his mom and dad and us only know." I nodded and hugged her.
"Mum?can you help me take an Instagram photo of me cuddling this bear."
"Yeah!" She grabbed my phone and went into my room,I followed her.

I sat up on my bed and hugged the bear. A big flash came from the phone."done!" I thanked her and she left the room. I went onto my insta and posted the photo with the caption " thanks for the bear bub💛" I hit share. A few minutes later I got a notification.

Johnnyorlando: course💛

People went crazy. Just thinking about it we haven't to,d the fans yet. I start to text Johnny

N: Johnny?

Seconds later I got a reply back

J: yeah x

N: when are we gonna tell the people about us. X

J: tomorrow if you want, you could come over to mine? X

N: sure, 11? X

J: ya bye xxxx

N: xxxx

I shut off my phone,  change into my pjamas and go to sleep.