England

2 months later.. ( idk what happens but this chap is supposed to be after the one I posted before this!😂)

Nias POV

I woke up from the sound of an alarm clock going off. I groan,
"What time is it?"

"4am" I hear someone faintly say back. I turn to see everyone in bed, half asleep. There was a minute silence until I remembered"Oh Yeah we're heading to England today!"

This is going to be my first time in England. I wanna see Big Ben so bad. John is doing 4 shows here,then off to France and then back home. We were supposed to go to Canada the other day but the shows got cancelled. I manage to get up a get changed. I change into black jeans, a stripped navy and white hollister top and blue vans.

When I came out, everyone was ready. It was like they snapped their fingers and got changed. Everything was packed. We said our final goodbyes to our tour bus as it will be the last time we see it and head to the airport.

I was looking out the window when all of a sudden went black.

Johnny's POV

I was listening to middle by DJ snake when I felt something on my shoulder. Niamh fell asleep, I smiled.

When we arrived I shook her slightly and she woke. She apologised but I don't know why. Security went good so now all we have to do is board the plane. We are so lucky as we have first class. I sit next to Niamh.

"Now you can sleep" she smiles and closes her eyes. I do to, next thing I kno- zzzzzzzzzzz

8 hours later

Niamh's POV

Bump

My eyes open wide. That scared me, I look over to see Johnny looking out the window. He turns around to face me.
"Good morning sleepy head! We just landed" he sounded like he was awake for awhile.

When we finally get off the plane we head to get our luggage. Everyone got their luggage but me. We were waiting 30 minutes until we found out it got put on the wrong plane. Ugh, now what am I gonna do. I wanted to cry.

It's 10 am in England. We are getting body guards to escort us out. I held Johnny's hand. We had to push ourselves as well to get past. I never knew British girls we that strong. When we finally got to the car we head to our hotel.

Our room is amazing,it's a massive suite.Mackenzie and I are sharing a room and John and Lauren and sharing a room. I set my carry-on beside my bed a sigh. "What's wrong?" Kenzie walks over to me.

"My luggage is gone and none of you or Lauren clothes fit me. The last pair of clothes I borrowed of Lauren only fit me because they are too small on her"

"Well we should go shopping come on!" We stand up and call the others. They agreed.

We have a personal bodyguard because fans know where we are staying. We wave but keep walking. As we were walking I noticed something.. " OMG" I shout.

"What?" They all say. " ITS BIG BEN!!"

It was better than I imagined. I may have lived In England but I never got to see Big Ben. " how about we get a photo?" Johnny suggested. I nodded. We took a selfie and then Lauren took a few pictures of us. I posted one on my insta.

After a few hours of shopping we decide to head back as all of us were getting carried away. I bought a suitcase so I could carry all the clothes I bought.

When we got back it was 5pm . We order pizza and it came 15 minutes later. While eating I go on instagram. I almost chocked when I saw my recent. "Johnny!! 1,340,234 likes on my recent!" He didn't believe me so he came over. He clapped and I laughed. I scrolled down to see a post from James. He looked sad. The caption was " I hate liars"
I give him a text to see if he was ok.

N:Hey you alright?
J:yeah, um about Lexi...
N:she dumped you
J:yep
N:why
J:well it my fault that I walked in on her cheating.
N:damn
J: how's my bestie anyways?
N: good tour is almost over, it's tiring, I gotta go they are watching a movie. Night
J: actually it's the afternoon here But night for you 😂
N:😂

I switch off my phone and lay beside Johnny and hit Netflix on the tv. All four of us watch step brothers until my eyes couldn't stay open anymore.