Kinda Like a date

Nias POV

"Niamh wake up! It 12"

I groaned and sat up. I saw Annie looking at me,Lauren beside her and Johnny on the seat on his phone. "So how long have you creeps been watching me sleep" I laugh.

"About 2 minutes" Annie giggles

"Hey did anyone hear talking after we went to bed last night? I would've went to check but I was too tired" Lauren asks.

" No" I say. Johnny looks at me and smiles.

"So! What are the plans today?" I ask. Annie suggests we all go to Disneyland,we all agreed. I change into denim jeans, a " bæ" white shirt and put on Mickey Mouse ears Lauren let me borrow. We hop into the car and head off

I was sitting beside Johnny, I was looking at his phone as he scrolled down through the explorer page. When the girls were figeting, talking about nails, he whispers in my ear "this is kinda like a date , right?" I nodded.

Before we go inside I told Annie what was happening, she then told Lauren and they shipped it. I caught up to Johnny " hey stranger" he smiles. " hey"

As we were walking into hogwarts I felt something sliding against my hand, I look down to see Johnny's I trying to grab my hand. I blush. I twist my hand and lock it with his. We continue walking. Seconds later I get a beep on my phone from Snapchat and it was from Annie.

( this is not what Johnny's hair really looks like)

I snap her back with the caption " save it😳😉" We end up getting some butter beer from a restaurant

We end up getting some butter beer from a restaurant. Lauren takes a few photos of Johnny and I having fun. He picked the best ones and posted them. I checked them out, his caption was "aren't we cool💛" I commented back " 😉💛"

" is it ok if I go live?" He asks. " why not?" I say

"Hey guys, I'm here with Annie,Lauren and Niamh. We all wave. Comments fill up with ship names. "Lets do a Q and A" Annie begs. We get asked a ton of questions by Lauren.

"Is it #jia or #nohnny" my eyes go wide and I smile, we both laugh and continue. Lauren and Annie keep asking questions related to our relationship with each other, it was so embarrassing!

" sooo are YOU GUYS HOLDING HANDS UNDER THE TABLE!?" She shows underneath, thank goodness we weren't. All she saw was strangers gum.

"Lauren!" John says " do you know what I think we will end the stream there, bye!" She shuts it off.

" so spill the beans, are you guys gonna date or not." Annie asks. She looks like she going to explode inside. I look at him. "I don't know!why are you putting the pressure on me." We laugh.

"Well do you wanna date?"

" yeah" I mutter . "I HEARD THAT" Annie screams pointing her finger at me. I look down at the ground. To break the silence I hear Johnny say something. " me too." Wait so I now have a boyfriend?!

"Ok, this is happening now, omg" they both squeal. "But to make it official you have to kiss"
"Not now,just in case people are watching us" I look around.
They agreed. We went on a few more rides until I had to get a cab home.
A few hours later
Johnny and I were holding hand leaving . When we reach the gate. He grabs my other hand so we look directly into each other's eyes.

"Niamh, Thank for an amazing day,I was wondering do you wanna be my girlfriend? I know it's cringe to say but you have to right?" I laugh.
I couldn't resist. " yes" I smile. He leans in and gives me a kiss. We smile. "I just have one problem" I say " on the show that I'm filming I have to kiss James."

" as long as it's acting I'm fine with it." He smiles. I give him one last hug before leaving. When I get into the cab I text Zoe

N: Hey mum

Z: hello gorgeous! You alright?

N:yeah just on the way home, I have exciting news.

Z: lovely! I saw the pictures of you and that boy and you and him seem to get on well.

N:just walking in the door! Talk then x

I open the door and get greeted with a hug from Alfie, them Zoe. " could you guys sit down a sec?" I started getting sweaty.

" so umm you know that boy you saw?"

"Yes what about him?" She asks

" yeah umm, were dating"

They froze. "Really? I thought James like you!" Alfie said
" he has Lexi, they never broke up...but that's not gonna stop me."
Zoe brings me in for a hug. "Good on you! So have you kissed him yet?"

"Mum!" I say as I walk into my bedroom
"Just wondering" she laughs

I hop onto my bed and open my phone to see a text from John.

J: Hey x
N: Hey x
J: any time to ft? X(FaceTime)
N:Yeah! x

I press the FaceTime button and seconds later a face pops up. We talked about music,each other and we arranged to meet up after my shoot tomorrow, I might stay there again but I don't know yet. Our chat came to an end at 2 when he fell asleep while talking. I didn't bother walking him as he was already in bed so I just hung up. I put on my pjamamas and went to sleep

What a twist!!😂