Episode 21

📺🏃👀

"NALL FUCK THAT WHERE'S ROLAND?"

Justin yelled breaking pass his mother, as she reached her hands out for mercy.

"WHERE IS HE?" Walking back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, to the front door. Truth is, Roland had left when he dropped Betty off; Seeing Justin car over was the perfect time for him to ride down on Trina at her shop. Well at least thats where he thought she was.

"Baby your daddy gave me a disease and left us with nothing... WITH NOTHING JUSTIN!. IM DYING BECAUSE OF HIM NOW!"

"AND YOU KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT?" Justin cut her off screaming again. Starring down his mother eyes as she admitted to killing his father. All Justin could see was her mouth move but was hearing nothing, as she continued to try to justify her actions.

"Baby your daddy left us for another man.. ANOTHER MAN JUSTIN! Im sorry but I just couldn't take it. He didnt love me nor did he wanted to be with us. He didn't even claim you as his child Justin."

Justin held his hands over his ears, with a face full of tears, and veins popping out the side of his head in total rage.

"STOP IT ... STOP....STOP LYING TO ME!" Justin quickly ran out the house and jumped in his car. Screaming to top if his lungs as his mother rushed on the porch running towards his car. He immediately dug off.

**Meanwhile**

Its crazy how life works. You wake up and its always that one thought that always make your stomach drop. I don't know what to do yall but to tell the truth, I'm tired. When Justin come home im telling him the truth...fuck it! Matter fact im bout to go tell Monique also, at least she want feel alone.

Trina got up from sitting on the edge of her bed and walked to Monique room, seemingly like she calmed down. She opened the door and instantly started screaming. Monique laid in the bed wiith a razor and in a puddle of blood....suicide.