Episode 19

"NO MONIQUE NO!"

Trina screamed, rushing over to Monique grabbing her arm before she tried to stab herself in the stomach. Crying like a baby as she laid in her cousins arms, begging her to let her go so she could attempt to kill herself. Monique glanced at Justin in the midst of it with the meanest face expression, as he was overwhelm looking like a deer in headlights. Scared for the truth to be exposed and even more scared of what was the big secret causing Monique to suddenly act that way.

"Whats going on?" Justin swallowed hard asking out of fear. Knowing it was obvious that she was pregnant.

"Will somebody tell me what the fuck going on?"

"JUSTIN LOOK.....Go for a block for me baby let me handle this. Its a girls thang!" Trina snapped unintentionally before she knew it. Monique beating her hand on the floor, bursting out gushes of snot and slob from thinking about having HiV. Justin simply threw his hands up, shook his head, and walked to the back to grab his jacket. Right before leaving the house he glance at the two as they laid on the floor. He then simply left.....

Fourty minutes later...

Justin sat in his mother yard smoking a junt while no one was there. He had just got off the phone with the two, knowing Roland had took Betty to see his momma in the nursing home in Savanna. He suddenly got a text to his surprise Monique that read...

"Im pregnant and I found out that im HiV positive...why did you do me like this?"

Walking his mom house reading that message made his world instantly turn upside down. He walked in his mothers room and sat on the edge of her bed. "Damn what If I got that shit?" "How im suppose to live and tell Trina this shit?" Asking himself. Almost panicking he walked left and right in his mothers room. Immediately searching his mothers top closet in hopes of finding a pistol to kill himself. He stumbled across his mothers old diary instead . Immediately it brought back memories, as he turned to a page suddenly dropping it from reading one line that stood out to him....

"And thats the day I killed my sons father!"