Episode 6

Monique cleared her eyes and made sure she was reading the text right, heart beating on a 100. "Wait What?".... nervously saying to herself

Reading it wrong when in reality it read "Sis let me clear some stuff up before you decide to move up here." A message from her brother Greg in Texas .

She took a deep breath of relief knowing what her and Justin was doing wasnt right. Suddenly raising off the arm of the couch she could hear the two laughing and talking. Quickly she tried to beat them in her bedroom before they came out, but they came out with their white robes on as soon as she passed the bathroom door... Trina holding his hand looking dead in her face...

"Whats up?" Dry speaking while continuing guiding Justin into their bedroom. Justin glancing at her right before she pulled him on in with a im sorry face expression. Monique immediately broke down quietly walking into her bedroom. Some that started off with being able to deal with, to now straight feeling betrayed and jealous of her own cousin. She looked in her mirror at her stomach and started to rub her hidden baby bump.... "Dont worry baby, momma is all you need!" Looking out the corner of her eye with the angriest face expression.

**Meanwhile** 2hrs later

"Roland please tell what is going on? Is it somebody else or what?" Betty suddenly asked him seeing him shave in the bathroom. No response.

She even got more frustrated finding and holding a bottle of his viagra knowing that they haven't had sex in years.

"WHO THE HELL ARE THESE FOR?"

Roland immediately snapped seeing that she snooped through his things....

"Bitch!" *WHAP......WHAP....WHAP!*.

Knocking her to the floor as she screamed. Seeing her phone light up from her son Justin. He immediately pressed ignore on it.

"LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE GOT DAMMIT ...I DON TOLD YOU NA!"

Justin suddenly pulled up in the driveway.