CRITIQUE PAPER OR DATE?

TIME

"Prepare a critique paper to be submitted next meeting. Remember that it should be done by pair. I want you to look at the content of the movie. If necessary, criticize some lines in the movie."

Announced our professor after we finished watching Saawariya.

I'm too focused to the ending of the movie that I forget I was paired with a jerk- my ex boyfriend to be exact.

And really Saawariya did this to me?

Saawariya!!! Why did you make me cry here in room 204?

And take note, I'm sitting next with my ex!!! Oh heavens! I am so grateful, right? I could spell sarcasm with my own thoughts now.

Those people who just easily make up and get along with their ex are considered beggars.

Well, in my own point of view, I just considered it a cheap thing at all.

But my situation right now doesn't connive with my virtues.

It never speaks my virtue, really. Shame on me!!!!

I'm so disgusted with myself.

Nakakainis naman kasi yung bidang babae! Super!

Because of her very stupid and lame decision naiyak ako ng wagas.

As in, naiyak talaga ako ng bongga. At lahat ng ito nakikita ni Hassle.

I'm such a cry baby.

Sobrang tanga kasi ni Sakina- ang bidang babae. Dapat si Raj na lang yung pinili niya.

Nakakahiya! Umiyak talaga ako dito sa World Lit Film viewing.

What's with Indian love story? Or sadyang ang babaw lang talaga ng luha ko?

"I hope everything's clear now."

My thoughts were cut off as our prof adds some more petty instructions about  the assigned work.

Isn't she mean to make us watch a movie like this?

If truth be told, everything between me and my ex is awkward and uneasy now.

Or was it just me? I glanced at Hassle's and seeing him now, I can see he was just cool about the movie and the pairing thingy.

Why? Why it looked like he was just fine about all these? The pairing and the movie did not even affect him?

I just can't read this guy. Too much of my idiocy that I let our professor paired us.

Plus the plastered  poker face of him. My god! Lord, teleport me now! Please!!!!

Bakit ba kasi katabi ko pa ang buwiset na'to?

"Time, I likes you." Hassle whispered to me. I stared his face and he gave me that crooked smile. I just grimaced.

What the eff?

Seriously? Buwiset talaga tong si Hassle. Kailangan talaga iremind yung linya ng movie.

I remembered it. And who can't? Mali mali talaga kasi yung grammar ng isang cast na babae dun sa movie.

I likes you.

I likes you.

I likes you.

BWISET!

"Shut up, Hassle. Or else I'll kick you."

Well, that's all I could do to atleast threaten him to stop pestering me.