Special Prologue

MARRYING MY EX

Written by: Preciousinvader

(c) 2014

"I want to stop this stupid nonse affair. I am breaking up with you Hassle. This relationship is bullshit," I said those words vehemently trying to hide the pain inside.

Yes. I called everything about us a nonsense affair. An affair that should be stopped. How could he be so secretive? This is not the type of relationship I wished for.

Thank God! I have controlled my system not to breakdown in front of him.

I don't want to cry.

I'm tired.

Tired of this game he played.

Fucking tired.

This man in front of me, I love him to bits and pieces, but of course I have to save my precious pride.

Though saying those words shattered my heart into million pieces, it left me no choice.

I must be strong.

I'm a strong woman, I know I can surpass this heartache.

Love is not a passport to be fucking stupid.

Three long years? Look, I've been very stupid not to notice. Stupidity raise to 100.

What secrets do I have to unlock and discover just to kill my heart?

There's no acceptable reason why he didn't explain it.

I just better shut up and leave!

If he keeps it, then who am I to reveal it?

I'm just his stupid girlfriend for three long years.

I want this over.

Forever really doesn't exist.

It surely won't.

The dream of forever and the hope of infinity are for unrealistic people only.

I'm mentally applauding myself for being mean, at least this moment.

Hell! I'm the one ending this damn relationship and I'm the one hurting?

I'm doomed! Really doomed!

I don't want our love to be over. But again, it left me no choice.

Hell! I'm crazy! How could I say OUR LOVE when I'm just the only one who's being in love here dude?

"Wake up Time. He doesn't love you.

After all what you've discovered?

You think he really loves you?

Are you sort of a mentally challenged woman?

C'mon, where's your brain?

Because of love you turned irrational. You really must be crazy because of him?

Hey Biatch, he DOESN'T LOVE YOU."

Ughhh! Those statements of Nicole! Do they really have to flash and play in my mind for the nth time?

I thought everything was real and perfect. Well it's just a thought after all.

All he showed and said were all lies and pretentions.

How could he be so cruel and heartless?

This jerk could fake feelings so well. How could he act so well?