chapter four

"I can't believe you."

he said slightly gasping for breath. After he had reached his climax he collapsed aside me and we laced ourselves in the sheets of my bed.

"What?" I breathed out.

"That you finally gave in." He smirked

"I did not intend for this to be an act of 'giving in,' I wanted to."

"Oh I see how it is..."

He pulled me in aside him with his right arm propping him up, his other hand held my face.

"I love you," he whispered, "still."

I smiled and focused in on his bright, glistening eyes. I felt the warmth radiating off our bodies under the sheets and his smooth skin brushing against mine. I heard his still unsteady but quiet breathing and felt his chest rise and fall against mine. I reached for his hand and our figures laced together. I stared into his deep eyes and instantly felt completely comforted. I trusted him, I trusted him so much with me, plain, ordinary me. I was small and not what one would call sexually attractive but he seemed not to care. He had a way of making my flat chest and long legs seem something of pure beauty. I felt so safe with him. I knew inside I was unable to disclose this much with any other person only him. And he was mine.

I wanted so badly to speak the words 'I love you' back but I stopped myself. I remembered the heavy weight I had put behind those words. I still was unsure if I really loved him, plus I had to take the word more seriously now. So instead I rested my head upon his chest and let him feel me up again with the question of uncertainty if this was right lingering in the back of my head.

{two days later}

"Taylor will you go out with me tonight?" Read my phone later in the afternoon. Harry seemed to be unable to get enough of me again. I declined yesterday because of work purposes but this time I didn't really have an excuse. Not that I didn't want to see him, I just was not in the mood for dressing for a fancy restaurant or parting at a club. But nonetheless I said yes because I did want to spend time with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see when we get there" was his only reply. So I guess it was a surprise. Greattt...

I decided to dress simply. I wore a floral short skirt and a tucked in white t-shirt. All I could do was hope he was not planning to take me to some top-notch place. He soon arrived. To my relief he was dressed in his famous skinny jeans and flannel, completely casual. I did not bother asking where he was taking me, because that would be annoying since he told me it was a surprise. I did not want to come off as the annoying type. So instead I let him lead me to his car, a convertible pricy car, with no words but a smile on my face. At this time the stars were beginning to graze the night sky. We got into the car and headed off into the unknown.

"Are you not going to ask where we are headed?" He finally asked in his sexy British accent.

I smirked and replied "No, why?"

"Normally girls freak out when they don't know where they're going."

"I don't really care. I'm just happy to be with you."

This made him burst into a broad smile displaying his bright eyes and cute dimples. I wish I knew what was straining through his head as he looked at me.

"You look beautiful tonight." He began.

"Thank you."

"Do you enjoy star-gazing?"

My eyes widened with the beautiful idea and with a gasp I replied: "Yes!"

This greatly took me by surprise. I would have never guessed he would be the type of guy to take a girl star gazing. Oh how I've wanted to do it some time too! I was so happy with his choice. And his thoughtfulness. Clearly he was thinking of me when he choose this. I knew this couldn't be his first choice of having fun. But he seemed just as excited. Probably because it had made me so excited. I was so happy to have not made another excuse for tonight. And not to seem all overly dramatic and animated but there was something about a star-gazing date that always seemed so magical.