Ch. 9 (What Happened?)

I woke up and yawned. I looked over and see Ban arms wrapped around a pillow. I got up and stretched as Ban started to wake up.
"Fuck.." he groaned rubbing his head. "Y/N, can you get me something to get over this fucking hangover," Ban whined as he hid his head between the pillow and bed. I laughed before getting up and heading downstairs.
"Kimasu!" Dalia pops out of her amulet. She rubs her eyes.
"What time is it?"
"Liiiike, 9:00. Look, it doesn't matter, can you help me make some soup?" She laughed as she got carrots, potatoes, and chicken out of the fridge. I got the seasonings and my special ingredient, ginger.

I started with the broth, putting the water into a pot and boiling it with the seasoning in it. Then, I added everything else simultaneously as I pointed my finger at the spoon and went in circles, making the spoon stir the soup itself. I was scared I was gonna get burned. It was finally done after 30 minutes of me sitting on the back counter as Dalia laughed at me. "Ban? I have your soup." A groan came from under the covers. He slowly sat up as I brought it to the bed stand. "This should help."
"Thanks, you're a doll." He says before taking a sip. His eyes widen and he immediately gulps the entire thing down.
"Ban, what the fuck."

"That was fucking delicious. Do you have anymore?"
"Yeah downstairs in the-" he shot like a bullet into the kitchen. I ran after him and saw him eating straight out of the pot.
"Baaaaaaan! I wanted some!!" He took one last gulp before looking at me then back at the pot.
"Fiiine." He got the ladle and his bowl. He poured some soup into the bowl and passed it to me along with a spoon. I sat back and ate as he chugged the rest of the soup. "God, that helped a lot. Thanks." He let our a huge burp as he sat down.
"You're disgusting." I said laughing.
"But you love me." I rolled my eyes.
"In your dirty ass dreams." He laughed. "I'm going back to sleep before Captain wakes up. You can join me if you want, but note, I'm taking a shower first."
"No, I'm taking a shower."
"No the hell you aren't." After I said that, I sent a message to Dalia. 'Distract him.' She nodded.

I didn't wait to see what she did. I shot up the stairs into our room. I locked the bedroom door and put a spell on the bathroom door so that it couldn't break open until I took the spell off. Unfortunately, I forgot to lock it. I heard him getting closer and I threw myself against the door, trying to lock it. Of course, he's stronger so he threw the door open. Right before it slammed all the way, I used a bounce back spell to make the door slam shut.
"No fair! I don't have that kinda magic!" He whined as I locked the door.
"Too bad!" I immediately turned the shower on and jumped in. As soon as I got in, I heard the door break open. "What the hell?!? HOW!?"
"I didn't break it, I just removed it." I groaned.
"Well, I'm already in here so, ha!"
"Well then move over."
"Sure. WAIT WHAT!" Before I could protest the curtain opened. I turned to face the wall and put my washcloth over my butt best I could.

"What thE FUCK BAN!"
"Whatever." He stood there in the water, at least being kind enough to leave me some room. I started to wash up before I noticed a cliche. 'This is just like my dream...'
"Hey Ban, can you wash my back?"
"Hmm, sure." He took my washcloth and told me to turn around. As soon as I did, I felt the washcloth move rhythmically on my back. When he got to the lower part of my back, because he was so tall, he had to bend over. I felt his breath on my neck.
"A-are you almost d-done?" I whispered out.
"Yeah." He said back. "Would you mind returning the favor?"
"Not at all." After he gave me the ok, I turned around and took his washcloth. I moved it in circles, having to get on my tippy toes to reach his shoulders.
"Damn, you're good at this." He let out a low groan, rolling his shoulders.

"I-I'm just washing your back. That doesn't make any sense." I chuckle slightly, still a bit flustered from the groan.
"Yeah, but it feels like a massage. And, my god, a good one at that. You're gonna have to stop before I lose my chill." He grabbed my wrist and pulled his washcloth out of my hand.
"S-sorry."
"It's fine." The shower shut off and I got out first, getting my towel wrapped around me and tucked in.
"You can get out now!" I yell to him as he steps out. I just close my eyes as he rummages for a towel.
"Done." His rough voice calls from in front of me. I jump back in surprise. He laughs.
"Asshole."
"Too bad." He walks out the bathroom and I follow after him. I grab my pjs and go back to bathroom.

"Wow, you really don't trust me." He chuckled.
"Wha-"
"You're going to the bathroom to change." I just realized my actions.
"O-oh. I do! I just, this is just a reflex." I stuttered. "I guess I can change here... just, turn around!" I yelled at him. He put his hands up in surrender and turned around.
"Geez. Ok, ok." I shimmied my towel off and started getting dressed. I pulled on my underwear then began pulling on my pajama shorts and shirt. 
"I'm done Ban!"
"Ok, wait, I still gotta get dressed." He called from the other side of the room.
"But all you wear is boxers." I groaned. I kept my eyes closed as I felt my way towards the bed. I touched something smooth and soft.
"Y/N, that's my chest, not the bed." Ban chuckled. I blushed and apologized before walking over to the actual bed and laying down.

"I'm done, you can open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw Ban getting into bed next to me.
"Finally." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, Y/N, what happened last night?" My face turned a bright red.
"U-uh nothing! Y-you were just bumping into things, yeah!" I stuttered nervously. "Night!" He laughed.
"I'm not dumb Y/N. Just tell me what happened." I sighed.
"WekindamadeoutandIstraddledyouandthenyoutriedtopullmyshirtoffbutsinceyouweredrunkididntletyouthenwewenttosleep." I muttered quickly. He understood everything though.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that I-"
"It's fine." I was a blushing mess, and he could tell.
"Aww did someone enjoy it?" My eyes widened and I turned away from him in a quick motion.
"D-dumbass! No I didn't!" I crossed my arms with a huff.
"Aww, you're embarrassed. I mean, I am a sexy beast, I can see why you get flustered looking at me." His voice dropped lower and lower with every word until he was basically whispering in my ear.

I shivered before hitting his chest.
"Stop it! I-I wanna sleep before Captain wakes up, you bum!" He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.
"Ok fine, have a good nap, doll."
"You too Ban." I quickly placed my head under his chin as I curled up to take in his warmth. He had already fallen asleep, but still had a tight grip on me. As I closed my eyes, they immediately shot open when I heard a low groan in my ear.