Chapter 15 (Obedient)

quick recap:
"Tonight,' He leans down into my ear and whispers, "I'll make sure you remember just how big I am, just how hard I can ram into you, just how loud I can make scream. Only thing you won't remember, is your own fucking name."
______________________________________

⚠️🔞⚠️
(Warning: If you do not like smut, please skip till you see the warning symbol again)

I shiver as he leans back, his eyes traveling across my body before he finally stands up. 
"Strip. Now." He growls as he sits in a chair next to the bed. I listen and cheekily strip off my barmaid's uniform, feeling his glare pierce through me. I bite my lip as I finally peel off my skirt, reaching for my bra. "Ah, no. Hands down princess. This, I get to do myself." I feel my face heat up as he finally gets up. He walks by me, going over to the pile of toys, now on a nightstand, on the other side of the bed. 

"On your knees, thighs spread, hands above your head. Oh, and be a little closer to the headboard." I shiver as he purrs out the words, keeping his back to me as he grabs a few things. I listen, thinking of all the possible things he could do to me. I didn't have to think too long though, because a few seconds later, he turned around with handcuffs, a blindfold, a whip, and a ball gag. I bit my lip as he walked over to me, smiling. "Now doll, do you want the gag or the whip?" He weighs the two in his hand as he smiles at me mischievously.
"The ball gag..." My voice comes out as a soft whisper. He smirks. 
"Louder kitten."
"The ball gag." I feel my face heating up as I ask for the gag in his hand. He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? So we lost our manners? And you seem to have forgotten how to properly respond to me, so you won't be getting what you want." He pulls my wrists together and pulls one of the cuffs around both. He clips the other one to the bedpost. "Now, turn around. Ass up." I do so, rubbing my legs together at the arousing dominance lacing his voice. "Good girl. Now, I want you to count each and every one of these. And don't forget," He leans forward and whispers in my ear. "You always thank daddy." He nibbles my earlobe before leaning back. My breath quickens as he places both of his hands on my ass.

"God, it's so soft and fat and god, I fucking love it. I can't wait to see it jiggle every fucking time I hit it." I let out a small whimper as he grips my ass in both hands. He removes his hand and I feel something leather-like glide down my back, to my ass. I can hear him chuckle as my body shivers. "Now, remember to count." The impact wasn't that hard, it was mostly shocking. My body jerked forward as I gasped.
"One, thank you, daddy.." He kissed my back.
"Good girl, but you're not done." He did it again and my gasp turned into a low moan, surprising us both. 
"Two! Thank you, daddy." He chuckled. 
"Ah, you like it, don't you?" I shook my head and felt my face turn even more red. "Oh really? Then," He does it again, harder, and I let out a louder moan. "What was that?" 
"3! Thank you, daddy." 

"20! Th-thank you, d-daddy." They were tears running down my face and my thighs were trembling by now. I loved every second of it though. And obviously, so did he. He placed a kiss on my reddened ass before massaging it. 
"You did so well doll, but you're not off the hook yet. I already proved I'm not a fucking weakling, now lemme show you just how big I am." He chuckles as he turns me around before blindfolding me. I couldn't see, obviously, but my other senses were enhanced. I could hear him rummaging through the toys again before emerging with a chuckle. "Now, say 'ah'~" I did as he said and felt something slip into my mouth. It was slightly cold and plastic-like. I figured it was a dildo and decided to go with what he wanted me to do. As I started to swirl my tongue around it, he finally started moving it. Due to the pace at which he was moving it and me being unable to swallow at the moment, drool started to drip down the dildo and out the corner of my mouth onto the bed. I look up at him, even though I can't see him, and I feel him staring back.

"God doll, you look so hot like that. That dick in your mouth while you drool all over it. I bet you wish it was mine, don't you? My warm, thick, long cock down your throat as you gag on my size. How does that sound doll?" I let out a moan as he growls that in my ear. He finally pulls it out, his voice dropping to a lower octave. "You know what, some wishes do come true." He pulled my chin down and opened my mouth as he thrust into my mouth. He groans out and taps my chin. I take it as a 'go' and start working my mouth on his length. He groans out even louder as I swirl my tongue in his tip before licking down the shaft.  I tilt my head up at him with a smirk taunting my lips before pulling off and blowing cold air on it. His entire body shivers as he rests his hand on my head. "Don't you dare teas- fuck~" I cut him off as I licked from the base to the tip before sucking harshly on the tip. He growled and grabbed my hair in his hands, bucking his hips into my mouth as I gag around him.