Steamy

Shower smuuuut

Keith and lance had just got done training, and we're both tired and in need of a shower.

"Babbbeee, let's just shower together I don't want to wait, you take forever." Lance whined.

"Yeah sure, whatever." Keith didn't really care, he just needed a shower.

"Ooh, yay." Lance lightly smacked keiths butt on the way to his shower, making keith blush.

"L-lance!" Keith yelled smacking his arm.

"What? You have a nice a-"

"I will punch you, if you don't shut it." Keith said trying to hid his smile and blush.

"Sure babe, whatever you say." Lance said smiling and opening the door to his room.

Keith grabbed a couple towels from the closet while lance started the shower.

Keith walking in on lance slipping his shirt off, he stopped and blushed hard.

"Like what you see mullet?" Lance asked stepping closer.

"Yes." Keith said still blushing, yeah they had 'done it' a few times and have seen each other naked, it still made keith blush.

"Hm, good." Lance said smirking and snatching the towels away from keith.

"Hey!"

"What? I'm just getting ready to shower." Lance said closing the door behind keith, pinning him agianst it.

Lance leaned in so his lips brushed his lovers.

"Lance, just fucking kiss me." Keith said smiling.

Lance didn't hesitate, he leaned in and kissed Keith passionately.

The kiss was slow but they were both hesitating, the haven't done anything sexual for a while now and they both just needed eachother.

Suddenly keith pushed back agianst lance and kissed him with force, making lance stifle a moan, keith smirked and suddenly both of them were naked, hot breath being shared, the room got steaming, not just becuase of the shower either.

Lance guided keith towards the shower, stepping into it, letting the water soak them.

Keith glided his tounge across lances lip, asking for entrance, lance didn't opened up for him, just to tease him.

Keith rolled his eyes mentally and rolled his hips making lance moan, allowing keith to slid his tounge into lances month, making him moan agian, they're tounges danced together as the water ran through the already wet kiss, lance grabbed keiths thighs, knowing that was his weakness.

Keith moaned, leaving the kiss, and gripping lances sholder, tightly.

"Still sensitive huh?" Lance whispered in keiths hear making him shudder.

"Fuck off." Keith moaned.

Lance smiled and picked up keith and pinned him to the wall, kissing and bitting leaving purple bruses all along keiths neck and chest.

"Lance~" keith breathed.

"Yes baby?" Lance asked kissing his neck.

"F-fuck me." He said blushing madly.

"Of course." Lance smirked traced keiths entrance with his fingers, making him whine.

He slowly inserted one finger, making keith moan out loud, he pushed in and out slowly, then he added another finger, then another, until he thought keith was stretched out enough.

"Ready baby?" He asked lining up his member to keith entrance, slowly inserting himself into his lover, making him almost scream in pleasure.

"Lance-" Keith couldn't seem to find his voice.

"M-move." He stated slowly.

Lance obayed and started thrusting in and out, making keith moan out in pleasure, he could feel the pre-cum already coming from his lonely member.

Lance took note of this and started to stroke keiths member, making him practically drown in pleasure, moaning at all the contact him and his lover have missed out on.

Suddenly, lance hit keiths prostate, making him toss his head back and moan out in pure lust.

"Lance! I'm gonna-" Keith didn't finsihed his sentence as lance kept thrusting in him, hitting the same spot the while time.

"Me too-" Lance said moaning at keith clenching around him.

Lance trusted a few more times before they both came.

"Lance!"
"Keith!"

The both yelled at the same time, lance filled up keith.

Keith came over his stomach and chest, panting as lance pulled out and set him down.

Lance pulled him forward into a passionate kiss.

"We haven't done that in a while." Keith said smiling.

"Yeah, it's nice to do it every once in a while." Lance said kissing keiths nose.

"Now, let's actually take a shower." Keith chuckled.

After they cleaned up and took a showey, they got out and dried them selfs off, and got into new clothes, lance laid on the bed, waiting for his boyfriend, and maybe checking him out becuase he had his shirt off.

"Stop checking me out lance." Keith said chuckling and laying down with lance, cuddling into his lover.

"I love you." Lance said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too." Keith responded, tangling their legs together and pulling him as close as possible.

Heyyyyyyyyyy

Here's some klance smut for all you sinners out their, also thank you for like 3.56k reads??!?!?
I love all of you thank you so much for reading my trash.

♡♡♡