Ch.3

I freeze.

Why am I here?

How did they know where I was?

No. No way. I thought-I knew... I was the only person in cali?

Unless I've been followed. unless They've been watching me.

"Why am I here?" I ask nervously.
All of the boys in the room smirk. Shit.

"We got bored, and not many girls are like you. not any we've seen at least look like you do." A guy with light brown hair and wearing shades and a tie dye shirt says.

"I'm Taylor by the way." he smiles.

"So, if I'm right, I look strange so you started stalking me..." I raise my eyebrows at Taylor then look at jack, who is across the room from me, sitting on the couch.

"It's not like that." says a boy with a god damn sexy voice. holy shit I wanna ride that. he has dark brown hair and brown eyes, with perfectly straight teeth and a sharp jawline. dammit this wouldn't be so hard if they weren't all so hot.

"What we mean is that we wanna have fun. we don't get many girls around here," cam says,

"Have some entertainment." Matt bites his lip and scans my body. crap.
I should of ram when I had the chance. but I would have had nowhere to run anyways.

"Well forcing and dragging a girl out of her own fucking house didn't really seem attractive to me, but-" Shawn's deep voice cuts me off.

"Rule number one," Shawn says.

"If you want no trouble, you will do whatever we say. if you don't... it won't be fun." cam smirks at the ground, all of the guys around the room chuckle deviously.

I pull away from cam who was holding my elbow but he and another boy come up to me and each pin my arms down to the wall lightly, but enough that I can't get away.

"Babe, if you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you go with the flow." cam states.

"Ya, like the flow of your period," I snap to cam.

Suddenly cam pushes my arm against the wall so hard that I swear, there's gonna be bruise. I try to stifle my yelp of pain but it comes out anyways and cam bites his lip, clearly satisfied.

I just sigh, roll my eyes and look back to Shawn.

"And?" I say.

"Don't try anything stupid like running away or jumping off a bridge. I swear you won't even get close to that before we catch you anyways." jack throws his hands up in the air.

"Can I breathe,or is that going to far? cause I can stop if you'd like, your highness." I bow for him.

"Wow, well I could help you stop, but the princess needs her oxygen, and why would we stop something like you?"

The room is awkwardly silent until I realize its only awkward for me, because all the guys are too busy eye raping me to care.

I just stand there blushing and shifting my arms around.

"Damn." One of them says.
I just cover my boobs with my arms by crossing them over my chest as all the guys just nod like idiots.

I clear my throat loud enough to snap them out of it.

"Sorry but not sorry." taylor says rather loudly.

"Well since we haven't introduced ourselves, let it be." Taylor raises his hand in the air.

All the guys shuffle toward me.

"Carter." says the hottest Asian I've ever seen. he goes in for a hug, I don't hug back.

And then he goes for the booty but I slap his hand away. he just gives me puppy dog eyes and heads into another room. Nice try buddy.

"Taylor," says....well you know who. he smirks and lifts my chin up, then sits down on the couch.

"Mendes, Shawn mendes," he kisses my cheek and sits next to Taylor.

I blush a little when THAT happened.

"Sam." Purrs a guy with rosy cheeks, dark brown hair, and a lip ring. he looks at me and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. He goes into the same room as carter.

"We've met." cam says with a smirk.

just after he goes to sit on the couch, he slaps my ass.

"WAAOOOPPP!" he screams and pumps his fist in the air.

"Watch it, pretty boy!" I yell at him.
He just looks at his friends and they all yell,

"HE GOT THE BOOTY!" and high five each other.

"Go eat some more twinkies, I dare you." I say.

And then he flexes, looking from his beautiful six pack then back to me.

and I know I've lost.

I blush, embarrassed at my failed attempts against cam.

Dammit, adrienne, get your shit together! they kidnapped you! don't let their omygod delicious abs and perfect faces get to you... damn.

I gotta find their weak spot.

"Matt, and i believe we weren't finished yet." he hugs me so tight my boobs hurt and then he slips his hand underneath the back of my bandeau.

I'm just about to yell his name and slap him, but he covers my mouth with one hand and stops my other hand mid-air.

"I think not, and save screaming my name for later." he chuckles and walks into the other room.

It's just jack left and he doesn't do anything but after a few seconds of staring he taps his cheek.

"Come on, babe."

Payback time. should've stopped matt from touching me.

I kiss my hand and slap him as hard as I can right across the face.

And then, bitchez, I bolted the hell outta that room.

"Bitch!" jack yells. I can hear him chasing me.

Wrong choice of affection. Oops.