Ch.7

"Shawn!" Matt says.hes recovered from his state of crimson.
"Truth." Shawn say, twiddling his thumbs. Obviously waiting for someone to ask.
"What were you actually trying to accomplish by talking to Adrienne like that?" Matt looks proud of himself as he says this. I might not have to break them from the inside. maybe they break themselves easier. I'm just the weapon of their destruction.
"Maybe instead of trying to get into her pants I tried the friendly and non-desperate approach." Shawn is still looking at his hands as he says this. He chuckles.
"You're kidding right? tell me you're kidding." Matt looks furious.
"Nope. not kidding." Shawn says plainly, shaking his head.
"Bitch." Matt swears. his face is red and his nostrils are flaring.
"I'm not joking cause if I cared about someone enough to get in their pants it would be making love, instead of FUCKING!" Shawn yells.
"At least I can GET in a girls pants!" Matt yells back and before I know it they are getting at each other and throwing their fists around with the other boys trying to break them apart.
Well that escalated quickly.
I can't take it. Sure they deserve the drama for taking me away, but things aren't supposed to be this way with best friends.
"STOP!" I yell.
They all freeze in they're spots and look at me.
"Ill do whatever you want me too, just don't fight!" I complain.
All the boys stop in thought. For quite some time. they look like they can't process what i said. some nod their heads slowly, others just stand, staring at something. Something that I'm not getting.
I see jack and Shawn exchange glances. there's something here that I'm not seeing. maybe I'm not here just because they 'found me'.
"Adrienne," Shawn says, looking at his feet.
"Yea?" I manage to whisper.
"I don't think you understand how hard it is, to be stuck with a group of only guys for over five years. do you ever wish you could have something with somebody, be with someone?" Shawn says.
"Yes. and for your information, if you think it's not hard to be one girl alone on California for over five years, you're wrong. damn straight it's hard. girls have needs." I blurt out.
"Guys have needs to.

we couldn't find any girls except for you,

and you're... you're you.

your beautiful."

jack says slowly. I blush when he says I'm beautiful. Of all the things in five years, this is one of the things he says to me.
"We all just want something from you. we want time. time for us guys to get what we want."
Silence.
"When we want something, you're going to give it to us... we won't hurt you, but you have to listen, or we will." cam reported, stuttering slightly.
"On one condition," I began.
"Oh- well lets see; we dragged you here in the first place, so we can basically do whatever we want with you...your just an item to us." carter trilled.

I want acceptance. I don't need family, I just want love.

I need to get them to trust me beyond belief. and then I will make my move.