Ch.6

"We don't really know anything about you, other than the fact that you're hot and stubborn. so we should play 20 questions." Aaron says.

God they never stop flirting and being dirty. hormonal freaks.

All the guys mumble a 'yea' or 'sure' as jack walks in.

"20 questions jack," carter says as he sits on the couch.

Jack just mumbles and slowly wipes his hand over his face before opening the cupboard and grabbing a box of Cheerios.

"I'm just Gonna go change..." I get up slowly. I start walking but Shawn grabs my arm and leads me out of the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused.

"Coming with you!" he laughs.

"Um...Why?" I raise one eyebrow.

"I'm bored. and we can talk." he smirks and grabs my hand as he leads me to what seems like another living room, but comfier and all the couches form a square with one side missing. on the open side of the couches there is a huge flatscreen.

My bag sits in the corner of the room, hopefully with all my stuff still in it.

"Change of plans. you're staying in here," Shawn spreads his arms out in an open gesture.

"Isn't this just another living room?"

"It's now the entertainment room and your bedroom." he looks at me and sits on the arm of a couch, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Can I change now?" I ask in awkwardness.

"Ya, go ahead."

I stood there for a minute looking at the ground and biting the Inside of my cheek.

I go to my bag and grab a black lace thong, a dark blue to light blue ombré bra from Victoria's Secret, my spandex shorts, and a ying-yang tank top.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask.

"You don't need to change in the bathroom. you can change here. ill hold a blanket up." Shawn brushes my request off.

"I guess." I give him a weird look but he isn't looking at me.

Shawn grabs a blanket and holds it up so that his fingers are spread out to the walls of the corner I'm in.

"No peeking mendes..."

"Ill try not to." he chuckles.

I lift my bandeau over my head and quickly replace it with my bra. I change into my thong and then put on my spandex shorts.

I feel a whiff of wind behind me.

I turn around as the blanket falls to

the ground and Shawn traps me against the wall.

"You really think," he stares down at my lips seductively,

"That I would come here just to talk?" His raspy voice whispers in my ear. his hot breath makes my neck tingle as he lifts his head up to meet my eyes.

This kind of scares me, I mean, yes, it is super hot, but I don't really know Shawn's intentions.

"Get off me, seriously. first it was jack, then Matt, now you!" I push him back and I'm glad when he doesn't try trapping me again. that actually gives me an ounce of respect for him.

"You know, I'm not gonna hurt you, I couldn't hurt such a beautiful thing. now put your shirt on. this can wait until later." he says, putting a stray hair behind my ear and slowly pulling away.