Ch.8

"You can do whatever you want, you just have to do it whenever we ask." Taylor smirks at the other guys.
"Okay but I need my privacy too so can I have like one day a week free from stuff like that..." I stutter, nervous and blushing from what they had said.
It's not like I had a choice. they would probably hurt me or worse until I agreed. I wish that I could rewind the past days so I could have run away from them before they caught me.
"Meeting with the bitches has been A-JOUR-NED!" Gilinsky screeches and most of the boys in the groan and cover their ears.
The only feeling going through me right now?
Fear.
My heart Pounding in my chest. I can't breathe with this. how? how will I do it?
I know what they want me for, but what about the feelings? if I do it i'll end up broken.
As everyone exits the room into other rooms, carter humming and Tayl or of course starting a mini pillow fight with jack, I make my way down the large, sunset orange coloured hallway.
Whoever made this house must've been rich. the hallway was especially gorgeous. the sunset orange colour with the white framed doorways looked amazing, as well as the dark wooden floor creaking underneath my feet.
A different scent of cologne filled my nose abruptly as I passed each door, the musty, oaklike fragrance strongly affecting my head as I smiled in delight.
I could get used to the smell.
Minus the dirty socks and sweaty clothes that guys collect on their floors and laundry hampers. gross.
I'm almost to my room when I hear something next to me, a sound that I could listen to forever.
Singing.
I slowly creak open the door to see Shawn holding in his arms a shiny black guitar, not playing, but singing.
But his voice, his voice is so amazing.
He's one of my favourites, but this?
This boy will be the death of me.
Shawn lifts his head up to see me leaning against the doorframe. He continues to sing in his angelic tone while staring me straight in the eyes, his beautiful brown eyes.
And his sharp jawline, his perfect features lining up with it. he is muscular and defined as he sits there, his voice burning with the fire of passion as he looks at this girl who is so clueless.
"Give a little time to me, and burn this out.
We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,
All I want, is the taste that your lips allow,
My my, my my, oh give me love."
What is his passion about?
Love?
Lust?
Hatred?
I don't know.
I just want it.
I want him and all his passion to come with him.
His defined jaw contracts one last time as he ends his beautiful vocal. DAMN.
"Hi." he smiles.
"Hi."
He lifts the guitar over his shoulder and sets it carefully in its case on the floor.
"So..." he murmurs, looking around his room with a wide, cheeky grin playing out on his lips.
"I cannot believe how amazing you're voice is..." I blush under the abrupt compliment I just spat out...a little too loudly.
"Thanks. you know, jack told me you were pretty good when he heard you in the shower." Shawn looks up at me, moving his feet around with his hands stuffed in the front pockets of his black skinny jeans.
"He probably just pitied the charity case that IS my voice." I chuckled.
"Jack doesn't usually compliment people, so I don't think he was pitying you."
"I don't think dying hyenas sound attractive," I giggle.
"That hurts my feelings, Adrienne. you could of just told me I sucked before I believed you." Shawn jokes, his smile turning into a fake frown and he pretends to cry.
"So what do I do now?" I curiously ask. to bet there's a lot to do around here, but I don't really know what those things are.
"You can watch TV replays, sit and talk, put your clothes away in the TV cabinet, eat which is my personal favourite, or you can put on a show?" Shawn wiggles his eyebrows and flashes me a devious grin.
"In fact, why don't you and I watch some TV." exclaims a deep voice from the doorway. Jack.
"Bu-"
Jack grabs my elbow from behind and squeezes it so hard it hurts. I get the message.
"That sounds okay, actually."
I turn around and shoot jack a questioning look when Shawn isn't looking. I turn to look at Shawn again, forcefully taking my elbow out of jacks hard grip.
"Bye, see you later?"
"Of course." Shawn sweetly smiles, looking at the floor then back to me.
"Lets go," jack clenches his jaw looking at the wall beside him arrogantly.
I quickly walk out of Shawn's room with jack on my heels.
"Your room. now." his voice is cold and bitter.
I wonder why he's being so rude. I didn't do anything. at least... I don't think I did.
I walk through the door and instantly grab some clothes from my bag, since the ones I'm wearing are dirty.
Dark blue thong, matching lace bra, my grey spandex shorts, a Rolling Stones crop top.
Jack sits on one of the couches, crossing one of his legs over and letting his ankle rest on his knee. his other hand leisurely runs through his hair as he lets out a sigh.
"I'm gonna go change." I whisper. I still don't understand why he's acting so weird.
He doesn't say anything back so I turn around to the door and turn the handle.
I doesn't budge.
I try again.
Damnit.
I turn around biting my lip and looking at the ceiling.
"You can change here."
"Fine."
I head for the corner of the room behind the couch.
"No." jack grumbles.
"Here." he points to the middle of all the couches in the open space. My thoughts pound in my head.
"Come on. I won't bite." jack chuckles darkly.
"Much."
I take slow steps the middle of the couch area, cautious as I can already feel his eyes boring holes through the back of my head.
"How perverted can you get?" I ask disgusted.
"Oh, baby, if only you knew what was running through my head." he stares me straight in the eyes as his full lips playfully curve into a smirk.
So I turn around, not facing him, and take off my shirt and my bra, cautiously stepping farther away from him. I quickly change into my other bra and look at him over my shoulder
The darkness in his eyes couldn't be explained by words. it is as if there were storm clouds raging through them, like thunder is rolling through his mind.
I'D rather him see my ass, cause you know what I mean, so I stay facing away from him and remove my shorts and thong, quickly slipping on my dark blue replacement thong.
From behind me jacks cold hands grasp my hips lightly and slowly pull me backwards as I grab my shorts.
"Jack, please don't do this." I whine quietly.
"Baby, the choice isn't yours, you can't fly away if you're caged."