Bill Denbrough

Imagine: Bill being upset when you get with Richie

edited on February 5, 2022

Richie: hey billy boy guess whatBill: w-whatRichie: I got a girlfriend/boyfriend/partnerBill: r-really wh-who!Richie: (Y/N)!Bill: oh

Bill: w-what
Richie: I got a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner
Bill: r-really wh-who!
Richie: (Y/N)!
Bill: oh... th-that's gr-gr-great. Con-Congrats!
Richie: thanks

When Bill thought about you he could feel his heartbeat in his throat. He always thought of you as someone so close but not close enough for him to confess to any more-than-friendly feelings.  

Unfortunately for Bill, not all the losers were stuck in limbo with you. Richie of all people was the closest with you. 

This fact made Bill's head spin on a daily. You and trash mouth. Of all people?! 

To be fair you weren't really in the loser's club, you were more of a person they were all friends with but you had your own friend group. Nevertheless; what was so special about Richie and not about Bill?

Bill didn't think the relationship between you and Richie could ever become more than just close friends, that gave him peace.

But he was wrong. 

It was an oddly warm day in March, early March, like when it should still be colder but it's warming up some. the losers wanting to enjoy the temporary warmth before the erratic cold came back inevitably. All except for Eddie, his mother didn't care if it was warmer outside today and likely wouldn't be letting Eddie out until mid-April.

Stan was excitedly blabbing about seeing the birds flying back from the South, Bill felt bad but honestly couldn't care less. All he could focus on was that he hadn't seen you or trash mouth all day and he had a sick and unbearable feeling in his gut due to this.

Suddenly, Bill's attention was ripped away from his thoughts at the sound of someone racing closer. eventually, Richie stood proudly in front of the Losers.

"Where's Edds?" Richie heaved

"Mommy dearest won't let him out" Stan grumbled, hugging his bird encyclopedia book to his chest

"Ah wonderful," Richie grinned, "anyways, I have some BIG news "

"What's th-that, tra-ash mouth" Bill said, looking up at the clear blue sky

"I got (y/n) to go out with me" Richie blurted out, much louder than necessary

Bill's head darted down, he stared straight at Richie to look for any evidence he was just messing with them

He wasn't.

_______________

CRINGE ALERT WEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

guys I had a fnaf phase and u know what ended that 

this

MY IT 2017 PHASE DID