Eddie Kaspbrak

Imagine: Eddie getting annoyed when Richie talks about you.

edited on January 9, 2021

Richie: I mean she's/he's/they're the full package, she's/he's/they've got a nice a-

Eddie: Shut up

Eddie's heart skipped a beat as he watched you celebrate the end of the school year with your friend group. None of the losers noticed- except for trash-mouth himself. Richie dumped the remaining items from his backpack into the trash before he started in on Eddie.

"(y/n) (l/n) huh?"

"what about her/him/them?" Eddie felt uncomfortably sweaty, knowing that Richie had caught him watching you.  Eddie's eyes darted from Richie to you.

"Oooooooh Ed's got a crush!" Richie said obnoxiously loud, catching the attention of the rest of the losers and some others nearby.

Bill chuckled before and quickly glanced back to Stan- almost like he wanted to see him laugh too. 

Richie laughed at his own joke and took a step closer to Eddie. Richie turned to face you and your friends (who hadn't noticed anything the losers had said) and snickered.

Eddie looked back to you- lovely as ever.

"I mean she's/he's/they're the full package, she's he's they've got a nice a-" 

"Shut up" Eddie cut off Richie before he could finish his sentence.

"What's the matter, Eds? I'm not wrong!"

"Still Rich- don't.. do that", Eddie paused, "don't objectify her/him/them"

Richie looked at Eddie like he wanted to say something else but just nodded.

Eddie took one more look at you before he turned the other way and saw the Bowers gang approaching.

off-topic but before anyone has the chance to comment on this, I used to ship stan and bill and but I'm not really into the fandom or anything anymore but I'm absolutely gonna take every chance I get to put up and stan x bill propaganda.

another thing- i will purposely put richie x eddie stuff in these cuz it's canon.