Chapter 24

*Melissa's POV*

Wow I can't believe Aaron kissed me. Fireworks went off when we kissed hope he felt the same way. We were on our way to the house to get ready for Magcon.

"Hey Melissa" Aaron said

"Yeah" I said

"After Magcon do you want to g-go out to dinner?" he said

"YES I-I mean sure" great I made my self look stupid.

*at the house*

I took a shower and picked put some clothes. I was wearing some lazy oaf watermelon denim shorts with a Beyoncé shirt that said "I woke up like dis flawless" and white vans.

"Surfboard surfboard I've been drankin watermelon, I woke up like dis flawless" I started singing

I put my hair in a messy braid and went downstairs. Everyone was there except Madi wasn't finished yet.

*skip to Magcon*

Leo and Madison were the guests at Magcon. Madison was there as a guest with Cameron and Leo was a guest that I brought along.

We were backstage about to get called up one by one I was a bit nervous because I don't think the fans will like me. I've been getting some hate lately.

"First up Nash Grier"

Everyone was sreaming so loud my eardrums hurt.

"The one and only Cameron Dallas" more screaming

"Give it up for Matthew Espinosa" even more screaming

"Carter Reynolds" some of the fans were screaming others were saying "I love you Carter" or "marry me have my children"

"Shawn Mendes"

"Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany *LOX* together they make *JOX*"
I shipped JOX so hard

"Jack and Jack"

"Taylor Caniff everyone"

"Hayes Grier"

"Aaron Carpenter"

"the lovely Melissa Dallas"

"and two extra guests Madison and Leo"

I was getting dirty looks from some girls. I could already tell that they're going to be really bitchy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this Is late I went somewhere and it wouldn't publish

Follow my twitter @MiaRivera121
My insta @cuddlemeHayes_
My polyvore @cuddlemeHayes

That Beyoncé outfit was from my polyvore

Okay well I'll update on Wednesday bye loves 🍕🍕🍕🍕