Ch. 35

Hey I'm sorry I didn't update
YESTERDAY KALIN FAVORITED MY TWEET (this was when I was updating like 7 months ago whoops)
I'm running out of Ideas so if you have anyway dm me
🌴Also if you have a part dm me what part you are or you're probably not going to get used BC I have a lot dms🌴

*Melissa's POV*

We were on our way to the carnival and Matt tweeted that we would be there so there were a lot of people.

"I didn't think this much people would actually come" Cameron said

We got the out of the car and we're immediately mobbed, the boys took a pictures and said they would take more later.

We went inside and I wanted to go on the roller coasters but they wanted to play arcade games so we went to the arcade Aaron won a lot of prizes and gave them to me he got a big teddy bear, a unicorn, and more (cliche I know)

Aaron and I wandered away from the crowd and we just walked in silence.
It felt nice to have some alone time with Aaron, we don't really get too much after my brother told all the boys to stay away from me, which i completely understand since it got me into a lot of bad situations he was just looking out for me.
Aaron reached for my hand and i held his hand back. I didn't want my brother so see us because Aaron would probably get in trouble but who knows maybe my brother would be okay with Aaron and I dating. Besides they have been friends for a long time and my  brother knows that Aaron is the biggest gentleman out of the boys, well so are Matthew and Shawn but still.