Will Byers part 2

Note:I think I might make a Stranger Things imagine book.Im changing up how season 2 goes and making it a little different.

Im changing up how season 2 goes and making it a little different

When will was telling you and mike what was happening because mike trusted you and welcomed you to the group long before max

When will was telling you and mike what was happening because mike trusted you and welcomed you to the group long before max.The next day while everyone was at the arcade except for max a little flashback went on

••••
"Well my brother billy doesn't want me to hang around you but your really nice and funny so Im gonna sneak around" you said with a smile.

You looked down at your watch eyes widening at the time "oh uh hold on I'll be right back go ahead and do the next house without me but wait up"

You gave Will a slight hug making him slightly blush while watching you walk away to call whoever.While you were on the phone near by,a group of kids came from behind will and yelled some rude comments to him.

"Watch it zombie boy!"
"Trick or treat freak!" "Boo!"

But Will wasn't afraid of the comments he saw a something bigger,stronger,dangerous in the sky.Dropping his camera and candy he started running away leaving his stuff behind.Just as you finished arguing with billy how you and max were probably gonna get home at different time,to only see that Will was gone and all was left was his camera and candy.

Picking up his things you looked at the camera and the sky feeling a shadow behind you seeing a familiar shadow in the sky.You looked back down as if you didn't see it and went to find will.

When successfully finding him seeing him being pulled to side and getting walked away from the group by mike to only join them and wanting to return his things and talk to him.

"Mind if I join the party?"

"Well I'm gonna take him to my house but if you wanna come you can."Mike said with worry attached to his voice.

The walk to mikes house was quiet.very quiet.Once in his basement you sat down by Will with him putting his head on your shoulder and mike sitting there while you tried to see if there were any damages to his camera while you listened to will and mike talk.