Klaus Baudelaire

Note:Still using 2002 version of Klaus and storyline

 You woke up the next day and tied your hair up (if it can be) getting ready

You heard your father yelling at the Baudelaire's to get up and you walked out of your room to see your father wearing a smirk but quickly dropping it once he saw your face.

Still upset with the fact that he had physically slapped Klaus.You walked back into your room and slammed the door.No later than 2 minutes you heard 3 hard knocks.

"Y/n we are leaving to the store.You will come and you will not argue."

As much as you wanted to rip open the door and tell him off, you couldn't do you opened your door in response and walked downstairs putting your shoes on and heading across the street to get 4 breakfast bars.

**** ****

"Soda,Soda, Banana And water"

He tapped your arm but you shook your head no.Olaf then grabbed your arm but you yanked it away sending him a glare and turning to face the window again.He then got out of the car and locked all doors.You were confused he never locked the doors.
Suddenly Violet pulled out a train station book about the times it would pass and Klaus noticed that the car was on the train tracks.

Before anyone could blink you all started to push buttons before you thought of an idea. (I know in this scene Violet thinks of the idea but just roll with it you thought of it)

You ripped some of the seat off and used the spring and The leather from the seat to tie them together.But the moving train was coming quick not stopping once.

"Sunny do you mind biting the head off of the elf? Klaus can you push open that part of the window?"

Soon enough you tied them together and gave the three it to wrap around the train track shifter.Just as you were all to be hit the track moved and you all were moved out of the way.Sunny crawled to the front seat and You went behind her to look at your father in the store.Anger and sadness was all you felt shaking your head as Mr.Poe pulled up behind the car.Your father quickly unlocked the door and Sunny peeped her head out of the now unlocked window.Mr.Poe shrieked and began to get bags from the car.