Jeffrey Eli Miller

Note:it was hard to find gifs so here's an old vine of him🤡Your friends name is Mariah if that's your name then just change it.Sorry this one might be a bad chapter🤷‍♀️

You wanted to tell someone but could you? No.Lets turn back the clock

Your best friend  or who you thought was your best friend had been acting weird lately.Ever since that new kid came to the school she's been trying to get down his pants.He doesn't let her though.

Mariah used to always go to the library with you but now she's been hanging out with the cheer squad and only hangs out with you after school.Shes been wearing a lot of revealing clothes and seats her hips every time you two walk by Jeffrey.Wolf whistles were heard but you knew they were talking about Mariah because she turned around and winked.You turned your head to look to only see Jeffrey looking back at you.He smiled and you gave him a warm smile.Mariah and You arrived at your locker when she pulled up her black high waist jean shorts and peach crop top when walking into lunch.

You both went your different ways because she only liked sitting with the cheerleaders and sitting with you made her seem "too boring".Sitting down in your regular spot you got your phone and headphones settling on a random song from your playlist and eating some mixed up fruit with a water bottle near by you.All of sudden you looked around to see all the kids that usually sat in the library enjoying a good book or annoying their friends or maybe even just to sleep on the sofas.The library was a big place probably the biggest room in the school.

Meanwhile shift gears to the lunchroom.A fight was occurring between Mariah and The lead cheerleader.They were all ganging up on Mariah because she has been talking so much about Jeffrey and almost every girl drooled over him but you and a few girls that day with you at lunch in the library but back to the fight.You got up from your seat to see kids running to the cafeteria.Taking off your headphones you ran in grabbing the hand of the nearest cheerleader who was about to dig her nails in Mariah's back.You pulled her back and flipped her over.Two of the other coming towards you,you stepped forward making them crash into each other.There was only one left who was too busy kicking Mariah in the side to notice all of her friends on the floor unconscious.You grabbed a near by lunch tray and slammed it against her head making her pass out too.Everyone was just watching you when you turned around and gained a boost of confidence.

"What are you looking at"

Everyone scrambled out of your way is you carried a almost unconscious Mariah on your shoulder.You put her in the back seat of your car and was about to get in when you heard a voice from behind you.

"Y/N!" You turned around to see James walking to you.You just stood there and he seemed happy for some odd reason.

"I uh saw what you did back there"
"Yea I'm pretty sure everyone did" You said with a light chuckle

"Well uh me and my friend Zach were wondering if you and Mariah wanted to come over so we can all go get milkshakes?"

"Uh Yea Yea we'd love to"

"Great see you Saturday" and with that he turned around and started to walk back to his car when suddenly he stopped "oh I forgot something"

You turned around and he kissed you on the cheek and walked away smiling and blushing.You got in the car to see a woken up Mariah.

"You two seem like a good couple"
"Shit! I thought you were knocked out! You don't care that he kissed me on the cheek?"
"Nah his friend Zach seems cuter plus there's free milkshakes,burgers and fries because your mom works there"

You laughed and started the car driving her home so her mom could clean up her cuts and bruises.You got your best friend back

**Saturday***

You woke up and decided to just stay in bed while watching Netflix till it was time to go.

You fell asleep through most of your movies and before you knew it,it was 7:00.You jumped in the shower and wrapped a Blue towel around yourself heading to your closet.Deciding on

(Chose one Mariah gets the other one)You threw it on and grabbed your phone when you heard a honk outside

You threw it on and grabbed your phone when you heard a honk outside.Rushing outside Zach was driving Mariah in the passenger seat stuck with you and Jeffrey in the back.

You smiled when you felt him touch your hand and wrap his hands around yours.Once arriving same as it was in the car but you two had to sit in pairs having separate tables.

To your luck your mom served you guys and you guys got your meal free Even though you only ordered a vanilla milkshake while Jeffrey ordered a strawberry one and a large fries to split.That night was filled with laughter and sweets.You and Jeffrey decided to walk home from looking at the stars they were beautiful and too precious to miss.Once at your house you sat on your driveway with a blanket you quickly got before wrapping it around you two.

"My father died in the military.I look up at the stars and think every star that is in the sky is a dead person shining bright watching over their families.His shines the brightness in my eyes because he knows that I know that he's there and will always be"

You looked over at Jeffrey to see him leaning in and you doing the same.He closed the gap between you two and you realized something.

Everybody in high school had a tag.

And you just fell for the Schools Sweet Heart

                              😶😶😶