Charlie Puth

Note:

Silence filled your room

Silence filled your room.It had been 2 weeks since He went missing.

*2weeks earlier*

  Hey love meet me at the train station
                      At 10:00 sharp

                           -Charlie 

The note on you and Charlie's bed said. For he had left this morning after breakfast to go to the studio and never returned.You went out for lunch and went upstairs to find the note.You put on one of Charlie's White t-shirts,some black jeans and white shoes.

Once you arrived you saw Charlie's back facing you.He was on the other side and you wondered why.

"Baby? Charlie? Why are you over there?"

You could have easily walked over there it wasn't a subway.But why didn't you?He turned around and smiled he began to walk to you but a train soon began to come.

"No stay over there wait for the train to past by"

But it was too late the train came but it didn't hit him.He was gone.Once the train had passed by he wasn't dead under the tracks.But nothing wad there except for your confused figure.

*end of flashback*

Now tonight you layer another sleepless night playing with the wedding ring on your finger. The only source of light in your room was a lamp that had a bright white lightbulb lighting up the room. Your head shot up hearing footsteps.You ran out of bed and stopped at the door putting your ear against it.But now you heard something drop in your bathroom.So you walked away from the door and headed to the bathroom.The light lit up and you saw a bottle of toothpaste on the floor.You bent down to pick it up and felt a breeze behind you making your shirt lift up a little.Reacting quickly you turned around to see nothing.

"Hello?"

Silence.You turned around and put the toothpaste back and turned on the cold water splashing your face with some.You dried your face and looked in the mirror.All the color drained from your face.You saw him standing there with a smirk.But when you turned you saw no one.Think it was your imagination you got in bed knowing you wouldn't be able to sleep,you turned on the TV to see what was on.You flipped through channels till you landed on some cartoons. Watching that you became thirsty and went downstairs to get a cup of water. You finished and was about to go upstairs till you walked by your window and saw a person in black.You squinted your eyes and made out a man.You looked away to turn on the lights but when you looked back to see his previous spot.