Start of my life part 1 ?

Here i am ,in my home city enjoying everything I have in life ,when i hear my door bell ring ,and out of no where i hear my best friends voice "girl open the door already" I get up quickly and run towards the door to open it ,when i opened the door she quickly put her arms around me giving me a warm tight hug that I really needed "oh my god where have you been"? i just had to burst out in laughter when she gave me that expression on her face was just way too funny to not laugh. "I've been here the whole time and I've been caught up with my studies lately" and suddenly she laughs making me give her my pissed look "what's so funny"? "Nothing it's just that u started getting into studies huh"? "Yeah so what don't you study ,god why do u have to be so annoying".
-
My bad I've haven't even introduced myself~ my name is Sasha , and I'm 15 years old soon I'll turn 16 , my home city is New York the city where the light shines bright at night and I have a best friend , we are in high school together well if u wanna know her name is  Savannah she's 16 years old , her and I go to each other's houses after school most of the time she learns Korean for some reason that I'll never be able to understand, I've never really thought about her obsession over KPOP it was always a weird thing for me ,but anyways let me talk about my parents well ,my mom is a very hard working women,  she does anything to take good care of her family ,also i have a brother that's 16 years old and is very irresponsible he doesn't do anything what mom tells him to do it's like she doesn't even exist in the house most times he comes up to me and annoys me so much well it's okay I guess when they say siblings fight or hit each other cause they love each other . Well from my point of view (no) I do not believe that when siblings hit each other or fight that means they love each other anyways cause i don't ha , I know I sound mean but it's just how i feel i never really wanted any siblings but what can i say? And don't think my parents are divorced they're not ,but my dad actually gets so caught up with his job he barely has time but it doesn't bother me at all in some point
-
Cafe~
"Hey savannah don't u think our math teacher is just way to close to us sometimes"? while I took a sip of my coffee "what do you mean Sasha"?
She gives me that confused look "oh it's just that he gets so close to me in class makes me feel uncomfortable" kind of scared of what she would replay back "what the heck I have your back don't worry I'll beat the heck out of him when we go to school tomorrow". My face was sweating and what she said made me shake "no no savannah don't do anything I'll solve this thing myself what if it's just a misunderstanding"? She gives me a quick look and starts looking away at the window next to her " listen Sasha it's not good to be around someone like that if you get some type of feeling like this ,I won't let u do that by yourself what if out of no where he does something"?
She was right my heart started to beat faster but I wouldn't let this stress me ,I will complain right away or just give an excuse to the principle that he's not good in teaching  or something . After both of us talked and had our cup of coffees we decided to go to the carnival where I haven't visited since 8th grade "Sasha it's gonna be alright come on"! The line was so long but it felt like we were gonna ride it now "okay fine fine I'll ride it ,but if anything happens to me I'll blame it on you savannah".
She suddenly started laughing at me "okay fine but your gonna ride and I'll be right next to you". The guy starts yelling "next up please hand over the tickets"? savannah handed the man the tickets and he let us pass, we sat next to each other , over there 2 guys came and helped us get buckled up. "Oh my god I'm gonna faint literally I can't imagine I'm doing this with u" my heart was beating so fast made me scream my lungs out " come on Sasha it's not gonna be bad we still didn't even start the ride yet" but it felt like the game already started " I hate u savannah for doing this oh my god it's moving" i couldn't breathe , but I tried my best to keep my self calm " Sasha it's gonna be alright stay calm it's just a roller coaster ride that's all". When she said that it kind of made me calm down ,but not until the ride got to the part where it was gonna drop from the highest point and I'm scared of heights this is gonna literally give me a heart attack , as I continued to scream my lungs out " OH MY GOD I CANT WE ARE SO HIGH NO NO PLEASE GOD HELP US OH LORD WE ARE DEAD NOO" this made me sound so childish ,but oh please if you were in my position you wouldn't like it either "Sasha shut up it's gonna be okay" and suddenly it drops and the ride goes super fast ,we kept going up and down all over it was fun but also very scary in the same time thank god we aren't dead.! The ride was done we got out and savannah kept making fun of me and the way that I was screaming for help on the top point. " it's not funny savannah uh, it was literally so scary how could I not scream of course I would" my heart was still beating " your like the cutest and funniest person I ever seen ,you scream so loud I almost went deaf" we bursted out in laughter.
-
"Hey Sasha my mom is coming to pick me up I'm gonna drop u one the way" after the rides we played and the games we wasted our money on ,we literally sound like 10 year old kids playing games and wasting all their money. "Sure thanks savannah " as we were waiting for
savannahs mom we were just sitting on the grass and talking " oh Sasha my moms here"
"Oh great". We went towards the car and savannahs mom scrolled down her window "oh hey honey ,how are you doing"? " I'm fine mrs. brooks" I was so exhausted "come on in girls I'll drop you off to your house Sasha", "thanks mrs.brooks" as we reached to my house I said bye to savannah and her mom , I opened the door , "hello mom are you home"? And I hear a voice from upstairs "honey your home it's late who dropped you back home "? She was asleep I checked the time on my wrist (11:06) "oh mom I'm sorry I was late oh and savannahs mom dropped me home" my heart was beating , I was scared she would scream at me like she usually would " okay Sasha go up ,and get some rest" she looked sleepy thank god she wasn't that moody "okay mom I'm gonna just grab some ice cream" and yeah I eat ice cream all the time why not ,i went close to the fridge and got my favorite ice cream flavors , chocolate ,mint and cookies and cream , all three were in my hands hard to open my bedroom door ,my hands were freezing so bad it hurt , it was (11:11) I went close up to the window outside put my hands together and closed my eyes (making a wish)
-
I wished for...

brooks" as we reached to my house I said bye to savannah and her mom , I opened the door , "hello mom are you home"? And I hear a voice from upstairs "honey your home it's late who dropped you back home "? She was asleep I checked the time on my w...