"CRAZY KOREAN DAY"🌻.

Home
-
Yes welcome to this chapter where you'll have to face some parts where you'd have a heart attack from how stupid Savannah is like oh my lord ughhh.....
Yes and she slept over at my house last night she crashed over at my place and killed me last night with one thing that makes me go crazy every time I'm with her wanna guess it go ahead should I say it? Maybe idk ,fineee
[KPOP] there look your soo smart like wow really Savannah Korean pop are you serious if you checked my laptop history is all KPOP,KPOP,KPOP,KPOP,KPOP umm?...
THERES NO YOUTUBERS OR ANYTHING TV SHOWS ITS ALL FREAKING KPOP OKAY DO YOU GET IT LIKE I DONT HOW CAN SOMEONE BE IN LOVE WITH THESE PPL LIKE HELLO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE why do they gotta be so lifeless for gods sake?.....
-
When I woke up I felt a hand on my face and as I opened my eyes I see Savannah's hands on my face ,I tried to wake her up but I didn't want to in the same time I wanted her to sleep more she needs rest so I tip toed slowly out the room and down the stares incase of my moms awakening cause if she's awake in a Friday morning Ima go crazy , as I went down I see my mom cooking in the kitchen I KNEW IT SHE IS ALWAYS AWAKE ON FRIDAY MORNINGS I chill and go hug her and give her a kiss on the forehead "good morning mom how are you" as I kept hugging her "good morning hunny I'm good how did you sleep"? While she smiles at me " oh well mom it was good um I'm hungry is it okay if you make some pancakes and put Nutella and strawberries at the side please"? She gives me a hug and says " of course I'll make pancakes for you my love ,okay now go wash your face and wake Savannah okay"? While she starts to make pancakes "okay mom I'll go wake her up" as I go up stares I hear music in my room I run up and open the door ,and I see Savannah jumping on my bed ,screaming and dancing OH AND SINGING WITH IT.
"Savannah get of the bed what are you doing why are you playing music in the morning"? She stops the song and looks at me " uhhh Sasha are you kidding me it's kpop and I love Korean stuff I know how to sing ,read and write okay so don't ruin my mood" while I just rolled my eyes "your kidding me right ,your listening to kpop again for like the millionth time like why"? She rolls her eyes and starts the song again "come on Savannah stop the Korean music already my moms gonna think your crazy" she looked at me and stopped the music "why would your mom think I'm crazy huh"? "Maybe cause you keep listening to, too much Kpop songs" she stared at me with the annoyed face and just sat silent on the bed "listen I didn't mean to hurt your love towards Kpop, just like don't make it over the top ya know" while I smiled to make her feel better "um Sasha stop trying I'm over it it's okay lol like it's just Korean music right"? While she just looked back at her phone "are you serious your gonna act like this now, come on" I gave a her my fake smile now cause I was getting pissed "You know what Sasha, I wanna know why you hate Kpop so much, like what's the deal with you and Korean people or Korean stuff or maybe the Korea itself like did you go to war with them or something that you hate them so much"? UGHH she's asking now what should I even reply to this I don't know "Uh listen I just don't feel comfortable, I'm more happy with our pop music more" while I smile "No there's something, and you don't even wanna tell your best friend huh wow" she made a sad face and ignored me, every time I tried to talk to her she would say or tell me the reason or I'll ignore you for ever now I don't even know what to do ughh🙃.

2 hours later
-
"Come on Sasha tell meeeee I swear if you don't I'll never talk to youuuu".

3hours later
-
"Sasha can you please say it like, your making me doubt why I love Kpop now too".

4hours later
-
"COME ONNNNNNNNNNN TELL MEEE GODDD".

+_+
I try taking a deep breathe, and explaining why suddenly she hits me on the arm and screams at my face "SASHA TELL ME WHY YOU HATE KPOP"? I fell of the bed, I almost had a heart attack like what the heck who does that?
"Fine I'll spill the beans, the only reason I don't like Kpop is mostly because like their just so annoying and when they start to sing it makes my head hurt soo yeah" she gives me the death stare, and just like an evil cat was about to jump on me and scratch the shit out of me "Dont talk about my loves like that they have more respect than you do okay". Shes starting to hate me now "Listen Savannah I don't wanna sound mean your just being childish come on your 16 why do you wanna love these guys they are just for the 13 years olds and even younger" while I give her a begging smile "Listen Sasha you don't appreciate, me loving theses (GUYS) as how you say it, well hello I love them and you can't stop me from loving them I don't care if your saying you don't wanna sound mean well babygirl you sounded very mean, and I didn't like it at all how about stop being my friend if my love towards Kpop kills you so much huh"? She starts turning red from anger "Chill Savannah I didn't say anything to make you jump out of the window dude come on, your starting to be really dramatic FYI" as I start to sound more annoyed "Look Sasha you don't wanna listen to me singing Korean then stop being my friend, easy as that but if you do wanna stay friends, but this annoys you so much then find a solution and tell me tomorrow I'm leaving" she storms out the room with anger "Wait Savannah, come on don't be like this your acting as if we're dating like what the heck this is such a stupid thing we're fighting about btw" she ignores me and walks out of the house, while I run behind her and as I kept screaming her name, she kept ignoring now I just have to wait till tomorrow.
////
The rest of the day went on by me playing video games, or just sitting eating ice cream and hearing depressing songs.

////The rest of the day went on by me playing video games, or just sitting eating ice cream and hearing depressing songs