My appreciation towards you guys///

Guys this part is not in the story here's just me, thanking you guys for reading my book I really do appreciate this, I always wanted to write stories and publish them so that everyone would see, so yeah guys anyways all this part is about me thanking you guys and just explaining a little so for whoever is confused this is for you and for whoever that doesn't want any explaining then just SKIP THIS PART -- anyways so, it's about two girls which are very close, as one of them are into Korean pop well known as KPOP haha and the other one hates the word KPOP which these girls are in general the two types of girls in life haha, so as I was saying they have a lot in common but the only one thing they hate about each other that one hates what the other one loves and the other one hates the other ones guts which makes me laugh but is the typical girls and if u wanna know the thing I'm more Savannah I'm into (Kpop) so yeah guys anyways hope you enjoy the story and I will make fan fictions for you guys so please stay updated as well as more stories of any type or anything you guys want I'll make a story about it, just message me and I'll answer back everyone have patience, anyways I love you all and I will be looking forward to making more stories but I'll stick with this one for now guys 사랑해🇰🇷💓.