A little warning

After checking his make-up for the fifth time already, Kiji closed his hand mirror again and groaned loudly. Twitchy, he paced up and down the guard's room, his eyes fixated on the door. Every now and then his gaze shifted on the clock, only to let out a disappointed sigh again and again.

Irritated Hajime took a pull of his cigarette and watched his colleague's unresting movements. The pheasant was doing this for quite a while now and it was annoying as hell. Someone should tie him down to a chair to stop him from engraving his footsteps on the floor.

Even Samon was bothered by it. Hearing Kiji's heels clicking on the ground all the time, he wasn't able to concentrate on his paperwork at all. "Sit down already, you cloud of perfume! Ayumi won't come any faster with you circling around the whole time!", the monkey stated and tapped the end of his pen on the coffee table, bugged by the sound of Kiji's shoes.

The addressed one shot him a glare and nagged: "I know that too! But it's already so late and she still hasn't shown up! The dog's really taking his time with the viewing . . . too long!" While he bleated, he still wasn't able to calm down and continued to move around the room.

Hajime and Samon rolled their eyes. This man was impatient as shit. He had gotten on their nerves with the fact that Ayumi was going to visit his building since he had entered the guard's room. And now that she was running late, he couldn't sit still for one single second. Slowly there were criminal thoughts inside of his two colleagues' heads to silence him once and for all.

Then suddenly the door opened and Kiji's face brightened up for a moment. But as he saw the person, who had triggered it, entering the room, his mood was cheerless once again.

"Hey there, folks! What's up?!", a loud voice sounded towards them as Mitsuru greeted them, full of spirits as ever. Everyone just groaned irritated. They were clearly not happy to see him. With this living megaphone here, the last bit of peacefulness had left the room.

"Now, now. What's with the long faces? It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming . . ." ". . . And on days like this, guys like you should be burning in hell!", Samon interrupted him and pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to focus on his paperwork once again.

(Who did get the phrase? XD)

Mitsuru looked at him and laughed. "Hahahaha! Oh my, still grumpy, Saru-chan? Does your loss to the princess still run so deep?" Samon jerked in shock at the sentence and dropped his pen. His gaze darted up and there he saw the mocking grin on the black haired one's face.

The monkey's face turned pale and his hands were shaking. How did this guy know about it? Had he witnessed the fight over his monitors? That had been the worst timing for him to do his job right for once!

And to make the matters worse, the other supervisors had gotten wind of it now. A smirk appeared on Hajime's face and he crossed his arms as he looked at his smaller colleague. "Oh, that's pretty interesting. You've got some details for us, Mitsuru?" Samon growled at him for that and clenched his fists.

Mitsuru nodded and started with the storytime. "Of course! It's a shame that you guys weren't able to watch it live. Saru-chan ruffled the cutie's feathers by telling her, that she's not able to fight, despite her being a supervisor. And therefore, he got his butt kicked, reeeaaallllllyyy hard~. It was hilarious, I tell you! I haven't known that monkeys are able to fly, especially this high and fast. But he needs to practice on his landings because they looked really clumsy and painful."

Hajime started to laugh out loud immediately and held his stomach. Tears were coming out of his eyes due to his huge amusement. Choking for air, he tried not to drop his cigarette because his whole body shook thanks to his guffawing.