One of the last - P2

As I stared at this man my expression slowly changed from shocked to angry. I revved up the engine and it made a loud roar. I sped right towards him and went full speed into his torso. I got out of the car so I could see if I had actually just done that and found nothing. No body, no blood, nothing. I looked everywhere but still found nothing. I got back in the car and smashed my head down on the steering wheel. I could feel Heith's and Kate's eyes on me. "Can you please explain why you just ran someone over!"
"I saw him at my house when I found my parents, he had a bloodied knife and he was covered in blood so I swore that if I saw him again I'd kill him."
"Just because he had a knife and blood all over him doesn't mean he killed your parents."
"Well he still killed somebody so he's a criminal"
"Where's the body?"
"I don't know, it's gone"
"we need to get out of here"
"No we don't"
Heith grabbed the top of my head and spun it around to look out the back window. 3 people were slowly walking towards us. Dried blood stained their clothing and fresh blood piled over the top. I floored it down the street. I turned around and drove back to the entrance of the city. " I know where we can go" Heith told me.
He directed me to the passenger seat. I sat there with Kate for about an hour while Heith drove us back into the city. He went into the "bad parts of town" where the gangs would meet up. He took us to a garage. "Here we are, safe and deserted" something didn't feel right. I looked at Heith's smiling face and felt a tugging feeling on my legs. I looked down to find Kate scrambling out of the car. I watched as she explored. Out of nowhere the men that we saw before grabbed Kate and started dragging her into the garage. I sat their in shock not able to move when Heith grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the third man, the one I was supposed to run over. His left arm had been snapped and he was blind in his right eye . " what are you doing?!" I screamed as I kicked and pulled to be let go. "Saving myself " I tried not to cry as I watched my friend run off into the distance. Kate and I were dragged into the garage and plunged in darkness. I couldn't see anything so I had to rely on my hearing. I could feel a knife being pressed up to chest. "If your gonna kill me just get it over with"
"not yet, I want revenge" he pulled up the top of my shirt and ripped it open. He did the same with my bra. He spun me around and pushed my stomach in to the ground. After about 5 minutes, I lay there completely naked, I couldn't hear anything until the sound of a zipper broke the silence. Shock took over me as he took away my dignity, innocence and virginity. After he finished he took out a whip and belted my whole body. Then he beat me. Each hit made me crave death more and more. The only reason I didn't let him kill me, was Kate. After 4 hours I cowered in a corner as blood leaked from everywhere in my body. My head shot up as I heard 2 gunshots from Kate's room. My face became wet with tears and it hurt to breath. A young innocent child had just been murdered because of me. I felt a cold hand touch mine. I looked up to see Kate covered in blood with a gun in her hand. "I sent them to hell" I grabbed her and checked to see if they had done any real damage. She had the same as me. Welts covered her body and blooded drip down her from the multiple cuts. I grabbed the gun out of her hand and shot the sleeping man that tortured me. I shot him twice in the head and picked up a nearby knife and covered his body in stab wounds. I then went to Kate's torturers and did the same to them. I ran back to the car, put some clothes on and put Kate in the front seat. I drove out of the city and back into my town.