One of the last -P4

I cried as I watched Damien scream and cry while hugging his sisters dead body. His sorrow mixed with anger as he got a knife and started to walk near the humanoid. We got halfway down the street when we realised it wasn't there. A blood curdling screech came from behind. I spun around and was greeted by this thing standing on my car. It jumped down and ran right to Kate I got in front of her and it immediately stopped running and stared right into my eyes. I realised who it was. I fainted. I woke up to a warm cloth pressed against my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Heith smiling down at me. I kicked him away from me and ran into Damien's arm. "That's him that's Heith!" Damien looked at Heith and his face nearly turned red from anger. He began to beat him screaming. " how dare you, you ditch two innocent people one of which is a fucking child to get raped and tortured and then you've got the guts to come crawling back."  I had to hold on to Lucy's collar to stop her from attacking him. Blood gurgled from Heith's mouth and ran down his cheek. He coughed and gasped for air. As quickly as Damien started to beat him, Heith's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he took his last breath. Damien shot off of him like a bullet as he stared in shock. He turned to me but I was unable to move.  My hands were holding Kate shoulders as she covered her eyes. I rushed Kate back to the car and shut all the doors and windows and put the aircon on. I walked back to Damien. We looked at each other than at the body than back into each others eyes. Damien's eyes were filling with tears. I leant his head on my shoulder as he cried. "Don't blame yourself, he deserved it, who knows what he' was capable of."
"You don't understand"
"Tell me I'll understand" I held onto him tightly
"He's my brother"  I didn't know what to say I just stood there holding him. I took his hand and kissed him. I led him back to the car. I gave him a bottle of water and rolled down his window. Through the rest of the street everything was silent. I parked behind the store. I put Kate in the front and me and Damien in the back. He slept on my left side as we listened to the rain hit the top of the car and watch it trickle down the sides. The moonlight shone through our window as I drifted off to sleep. I woke up with a tugging feeling in my stomach. I woke up Kate and Damien and made us all some fruit juice. I got some canned peaches and handed them out. We sat down on the grass near the car. I took one bite of the peaches and threw up. Damien took me into his arms and stroked my head. "I'm driving" I looked into his eyes. He stared back and smiled. He put me in the back and Kate in the passenger seat. I felt like shit. My head was pounding and my stomach felt like it was going to burst. I must've fallen asleep 'cause the next thing I knew we were in the next city and it was sunset. "Your awake, you feeling ok?"
"No" Damien handed me a bottle of Advil and a bottle of water. I took the two tablets and drank half the bottle. After five minutes I found myself telling Damien to pull over and then running to the sidewalk to vomit the tablets back up. This continued for three days. Anything I ate, I ended up throwing up after 5 minutes. While Damien and Kate were asleep I drove the car to the nearest shops and grabbed a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and did what the instructions said. My heart was pounding. Sweat dripped down my forehead and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. The test beeped, alerting me that the results were in. I looked down onto the small screen. It read positive.