Chapter 2 - A blue and a berry

Chapter2 - A blue and a berry

============================================

Andrea's POV

We suddenly came to a halt.

"Get off my car." the driver said, I stared at him like he has just popped out another eye.

"What? We haven't even reach school yet." I said.

"Get off or you'll regret you were ever born." he replied.

"Okay, okay chill man." I got off the car, and walked to my school which was a block away. I then turned around and saw a sight I've never seen before. The same 3 guys that sent me to school. They were crowded- no wait crushed, by the popular, slutty girls of my school. I avoided them and used the other entrance of the school. Which just means, more walking. When were they so popular?

I walked towards my locker and found my two best friends Sky and Brit waiting for me and boy does Sky look impatient.

"Sky! Brit!" I shouted to them causing some people to stare. Can't help it though, I have a loud voice.

"Drea! What took you so long!" Brit said walking towards me.

"Did some big polar bear trapped you at home or what? I've repainted my nails twice before you came!" Sky chimmed in. Polar bear?

Brit leaned in to me and whispered "The part about her nails is true though." I snickered.

''Sorry guys, I um.. slept in" I said. I've always been the first to arrive of us three. So I'm not surprised that they are surprised.

"Well let's just get going!" Sky said and we all headed to the class we all have together - Home Ec. Brit and I loved it but Sky complained about how it is a waste of time, but we were happy that we have classes together.

Sky, short for Skylark Korie Bell. She was my best friend since I came to this school - Secondary East High. She is 7 months older than me and have long straight blond hair that reaches just above her ass. She have baby blue eyes, is a 5'7 and has 'a body shape to die for'. I'm serious, she works out everyday! She is really smart and funny, and has loads of guys falling for her.

Brit - Britney McKessie Jones, has just came to our school last year and is 4 months older than me. She has mid-length curly red hair, shiny green eyes, is 5'6 and is really slim. She is mostly the first to know the latest news in school and spreads it around but keeps secrets for me and Sky, she is a very loyal friend. Everybody calls her the 'gossip queen'.

I, on the other hand, has long, wavy honey brown hair, hazel coloured eyes, is 5'5 and quite slim if I could say so myself. Slim yes but definitely not fit, I hate PE class which is my worst subject. I'm what others will call the 'typical nerd.' I am also really shy around everyone else except for Sky and Brit. I'd probably fail a social friend-making test, if there was one.

While walking with my friends, the three guys walk pass me. Curiosity kills the cat - BUT I am not a cat. So, I called Brit.

"Brit, who are those guys? Why are there so many girls surrounding them?" I asked.

Brit stopped dead in her tracks causing Sky to stop and turn around too. "You are asking who are those 3 handsome guys who just walked pass?" She stared at me in shock.

"Um.. yeah....?" I said, not sure what's the problem.

Sky turned me to face her directly. "You don't know who they are? Have you been living under a rock like that friend of that yellow sponge?!"