Chapter 6 - A sense of Deja Vu

============================================

Andrea's POV

After for what seems like forever, we finally reached our destination, the mall. The mall?!

"Dude, what are we doing at the mall?" I said, pulling Alex by the arm.

"We can't have spilled spaghetti on you walking around, could we?" he raised a brow, and added "Don't you want yourself squeaky clean?"

I was a bit scared to say the truth. I followed him like a lost puppy, seeing his back muscle flexing through his tight shirt when he moves.

We entered the mall, greeted by air conditioned cool wind like a wave. i didn't notice that he stopped....almost knocking into him when he turned and asked me "So., what are you going to buy?"

"Well it depends" I said, hiding a smirk behind an innocent act.

"Depends? On what?" He took a step closer.

"On who's paying."

He advanced another step towards me and flipped his sexy brown bangs and said "Since I such a gentleman.." I coughed at that statement and he glared at me but nevertheless continued "I will pay for the clothes but only on one condition."

"Um... what condition?" I asked uncertainly.

"I'll get to....."He trailed off, leaving suspense in the air.

"Get to what?!?" I rushed, getting frustrated by him.

"I get to choose..." I glared at him. "Choose what you get to wear." He smirked and stood right in front of me. I was distracted by how close he is.

I snapped of it, took a step back, looked at him and crossing my arms "I might as well pay for myself" I said.

"Too bad, I have your wallet. No?" He held up a familiar pink and white wallet in the air and waved.

"What?!" I panicked "Hey! That isn't fair." I whined, jumping trying to reach for it. I stopped after a few failed attempts.

"Fine" I signed thinking of a way to get back at him. We started to stroll on the first floor, walking pass a bra store, I felt a sense of Deja vu rushing through me. After all, when we met there was a bra involved.

I then thought of a devious plan on getting back at him. "Hey Alex? I need a bra." Then he jumped 20 feet away from me as though I was on fire. Okay that was me exaggerating, he jumped maybe just 2 feet away.

"What? There? Oh hell no! Maybe I could...wait?" I could feel a smirk appearing on my face but it didn't last long, the moment he said "Never mind I'll go in." The smirk fell off my face and pasted itself onto his face and transformed into a pedophile smile.

The sudden change of attitude plus that face made me wonder what did I got myself into? We walked in the store, and a sales assistant come towards us.

"Welcome, how can I help you?" She said, bending down to show her cleavage. I mentally rolled my eyes, I believe that this question is supposed to be directed to me but obviously Alex was getting all the attention. Ahem attention seeker ahem. Then after a few seconds of ogling at Alex, she stood up straight and her eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! Aren't you Alexander Will-" she tried to say, but Alex immediately replied her.

"Help? It's okay, I'm an expert." He smiled and that's what the assistant needs to shut up. I looked at him, I know he's famous, but this famous? He led me to the back and picked up two pairs of bras and throw them towards me. "Go change."

"um.. What? How do you even know my size?" I said, moving my hands up to my chest, feeling insecure.

"Just go"  he pushed me into the dressing room and closed the curtains. I don't like this kind of dressing rooms, it looks as if someone could just tear away the curtain and look at you, but at least Alex was outside making me have a safe feeling.

Wait what? 

I took of my shirt and tried the bra on. I stared at my reflection, I only have one reaction, WOW ! The black brought out my small boobs as it was a size smaller. .As I was still deciding whether to buy the bra, the curtains shook and I heard Alex saying  "Are you done yet?"

"I'm trying on the black one!' I shouted over the thick blue cloth.

"Okay, come out."

"What? I'll just put on my shirt..." Before I could do anything, the curtain swished to the side and I looked up in horror. Did he just?!?! I quickly pull the fabric to cover my body and shouted  "Dude! What the hell?!"

"Not bad, black looks okay on you.Try the red one." he asked calmly and left me alone to change. I put my foot on the curtain just in case  and switch to the red lingerie. I looked into the mirror once again. In this  colour, I feel more... me. This bra is about my size and isn't low cut. I guess this is the one. 

I slowly poked my head out and told him " I guess I'll take this one"

"Show me" he crossed his arms. Who does he think I am? I'm not one of his toys for him to stare at.

"No." I stated firmly.

"Yes."

"NO!"

"No."

"YES!" wait... "I mean no!" I can't believe I fell for that lame old trick. It was too late and he tore the curtain away from my grip once more.

"Hah! I knew this would look good on you." he smirks. 

Although I feel flattered at his compliment, I can't help but feel disturbed knowing that he pictured me in a bra.

I quickly change back to my spaghetti spilled clothes, at least I  am wearing a new bra. He paid then we went to the next store to shop for clothes.

I just kept wondering why was he so nice to me.

Was he interested in me?

Of course not, he have tons of gorgeous females throwing themselves at him.

And me? I don't even know what to say.

===========================

Why is Alex so interested in her suddenly huh? >:)

 Yo wassup guys!!!! Sigh, sorry for not updating but exams are up and we are like STRESS. Those are just excuses, hope you enjoyed it. :)

-H&E