Chapter 8: Now, There is Nothing

☆ Nokko-Chan

Although she didn't receive any explanation in advance, once again the game restarted, and suddenly she was in the Library Area, and by her reach were Pfle, Detick Bell, and Lapis Lazuline side by side, surprising her. Nokko-Chan was surprised, but it won't stop at just Nokko-Chan being surprised, because she was spreading it to her surroundings, she had to calm down, and then she looked around. All of her party members were together, Detick Bell and Lapis Lazuline were watching their surroundings with a surprised tone.

Pfle, using the R item, used the Start Position Changer, which was a convenient item to change your starting position at the start of the game. The trouble with starting in the Wasteland, then moving to their desired areas, despite a Magical Girl's running speed, was still somewhat of a waste. Once a new area is opened, Wasteland to Grassland, Grassland to Mountains, Mountains all the way to Library, new Gates will open between them- which they'll know the locations from using their Maps- and although you could move in between them, it does take some time.

Although there was another reason why they were glad that she used the Start Position Changer. No one's said it yet, but it's far more important.

Masked Wonder was killed, and that was when her item was stolen. When she restarted the game, before she even met up with her Party, she was targeted, and she was all alone when she was attacked. If they used this Start Position Changer item, then there won't be any chances like that. When the game restarts, the Party will be immediately gathered together.

Between the Magical Girls, somehow, there was the feeling that @NyanNyan was the bad guy. The existence of the traitor was suggested by Genopsycho's behavior, it seems that they interpreted her pushing the other off as an accusation. Nokko-Chan thought @NyanNyan and Genopsycho had a relationship together, but she guesses that isn't true now, and if she was asked about that, she didn't know what to say and would only mutter.

Nokko-Chan didn't think @NyanNyan was the culprit, but just having a thought won't be enough to persuade everyone, and right now she didn't even think about persuading anyone. However, she was still convinced that a person with malice was still missing, and furthermore, she'd like to keep a close eye as possible. Nokko-Chan, who has little combat ability, will need to rely on others for vigilance, and that will be done by sticking together with her Party members for a long time. If Nokko-Chan was a Magical Girl with overwhelming power, this game would already be over. However, because such things are only dreams and illusions, she had to struggle hard in reality.

Because of the spread of the theory that @NyanNyan was the traitor, it helped in launching the original plan of "Cooperation beyond Parties". With the suspicious person eliminated, then none of their discussion partners should be hiding something, right? Thus, that concern had diminished, and the Game Clear goal is now within their sight, so as long as it helps even a little, they'll collect all the Clear-helping hints they can get. They all lent their help, trying to share as much about the Monsters as they can, with two parties cooperating, their opportunities increased.

Clantail spoke only a few words, Miyokata Nonako and Rionetta killed Monsters while arguing, and beyond that, gave her the items she asked for. Pechika was... nervous. She was always nervous, always flustered.

Did someone like her really become a Magical Girl?

Even if they say it's a cooperation among all parties, since only two real parties existed, if both sides were willing to cooperate, they'll do so as much as possible. Melville, who tended to explore on her own, would suddenly appear out of nowhere, cooperating with them to the extent of sharing Hint Messages and Area Opening techniques that she found.