Temptation [Sebastian x Reader]

[A/N This has been uploaded onto DeviantArt under the name 'Cookie-Fairy-Narnia' (which is also me...) In case anyone would like to visit my other works.

Disclaimer: I don't Kuroshitsuji or any its characters (shame... I know.) I also don't own you... In case you didn't already know that.

Today is a supposed to be a celebration, after all, it is your birthday!

However, to you, it isn’t really a big deal. It’s one of several birthdays, they happen every year. After about the two-hundredth one you decided it didn’t really matter.

Why would it matter to someone with demon blood?

With a flawless completion and seemingly perfect physique, you’re age seems to be of a teenager. That’s all other humans need to know.

There is no reason for them to dig into your past. It would be a lot of digging, after all.

Within this seemingly hollowed out personality, life would be boring, right?

Well- that would be the case, but being only quarter demon makes things…. Difficult.

A demon finds their eternal life to be rather boring. However, a human with demon blood. To say the least, your eternal life would be – tiring.

Never dying, but never truly living. Never truly happy…

and always running. 

When you run, no one tends to remember you. There one moment, but gone the next.

However, doesn’t everyone eventually get bored of running? Instead, wouldn’t settling down in one place be much more peaceful?

No, it wouldn’t.

After all, after about 5 years people start to be suspicious. Another 5 years and people think you’re the devil. You’re granddad may have been his brother, but that doesn’t mean you’re anything like him. Actually – it does. His demon blood is extremely prominent, even after falling in love with a human.

Unfortunately, she died giving birth. That was how the first half-demon was created. They then fell in love with another human, making you.

A genetically mutated quarter demon. Like I said earlier though, demon blood is prominent. Living for eternity without the need for consuming souls (unless you wanted to) sounds a lot nicer than normal human life.

That would be considered a dream, the most perfect scenario. Reality, on the other hand, isn’t as nice. Demons hate your existence, and humans envy your power. Shinigami refuse to acknowledge a being whose cinematic record will never end.

Now roughly 4th centuries down the line, there isn’t much to meddle with. Wars aren’t as cramped and over stupid things. People consider you a bit like a magician. A living vanishing act, that’s what you’re called.

A living-walking meal, that’s what demons call you.

Demonic blood runs through you, almost making you a demon.

Just not quite.

And here you are in the present.

Walking down the streets of Victorian London, looking as bland as you could manage. Not wanting to stand out was key. After years of being hired as an assassin, a maid, a strategist for war and several other occupations, it became second nature. Fitting in, that is. Only thing you have to look out for is the phosphorescent glow of chartreuse eyes and the fuchsia – almost crimson eyes as well.

Though, there is one aspect that normally attracts attention. Your eyes. Normally, they are your normal eye colour, however, on occasion, they change to a phosphorescent crimson red colour.