Chapter 5

Sitting up in bed Butters whine and softly touches his stomach. He stands up and walks over to his mirror. Lifting up his shirt he sees a bruise that stretches from his chest to the top of his stomach. He runs a few fingers over it and he winces from pain. His bedroom door swings open and he quickly lets his shirt fall when he sees his dad.

" Butters what are you doing? Get ready for school." His dad says

Butters nods his head and looks through his clothes as his dad closes the door. Sighing he pulls out a blue green t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Then he walks down the stairs and was about to walk out the door when his dad calls him back into the kitchen.

   Once he stepped into the kitchen he sees his dad at the stove. His dad turns around and puts a pancake on a plate.

" Sit down and eat." His dad says

Butters says " I can't dad, Im going to be late for school."

His dad frowns and he walks over to Butters and harshly grabs his arm. He pushes Butters so he can land on the chair and he hurts his ankle. Grabbing a fork he begins to eat the pancake dry and his dad turns around to go into the pantry. Butters quietly gets up and runs into the living room through the front door.

" Butters!" His dad yells

Butters runs down the steps and grabs Kenny's hand. He started to run again and he hears Kenny's questions but he doesn't answer him.

   Once the bus stop comes in view he stops and lets go of Kenny's hand. Kenny looks down at butters with one eyebrow raised.

" I was going to be late." Butters says

Kenny nods his head and walks to Stan, Kyle and Cartman when he realizes that Butters is to the far left. Kenny grabs Butters' right arm softly  and Butters flinches. Kenny lets go when he sees that and Butters blushes.

" I like to be left alone when Im on my way to school." Butters says

Kenny walks over to the trio and he stands there staring. at Butters. Stan waves his hand in front of Kenny's face.

" Hey guys do you know whats wrong with Butters?" Kenny asks

Stan laughs which gets Kenny's attention and gives Stan a confused expression.

" Oh you don't know?" Stan ask

Butters tenses up and hopes Stan doesn't tell Kenny his secret cause he doesn't want to lose Kenny.

" Know what?" Kenny ask

Stan walks over and puts an arm around Kenny and says " He is gay. The whole school knows why do you think that nobody wants to talk to him."

Butters can feel Kenny's eyes on him but he doesn't want to see the disgust look on his face. The bus pulls up and Butters gets on quickly.

   Once seated he looks out the window cause he feels like he is going to be sick. Kenny walks by and looks at Butters. He sees Butters holding his stomach and he sighs.

" Well do you know why he keeps holding his stomach these pass few days." Kenny asks

They shake their heads and Kenny once again sighs. He's gonna have to talk to Butters later on to see what is going on.