Chapter 9

Stan was about to climb on top of Butters again when Kenny grabs his collar. Stan turns around and doesn't see the fist that makes contact with his fist. Stan stumbles back and falls on his back holding his nose. Kenny grabs Butters' hand and runs upstairs. Butters looks behind him and sees Stan standing at the bottom of the steps with his fist at his side. Blood is still dripping from his nose and on to the floor. Butters sighs and tries to keep up with Kenny. They reach Butters' room and Kenny locks the door. Butters sits on his bed and puts his face in his hands. Kenny sits in the bed and puts his arm around his shoulders.

" Kenny just go and let Stan do whatever he wants." Butters days

Kenny says " No, Im going to take you to my house now."

Hearing the footsteps Kenny has Butters jump on hid back and he carefully climb down the pipe beside Butters' window. Butters holds tightly around Kenny's neck and waist. Stepping on the snow they hear Stan bust open Butters' bedroom door. Butters start to shake a little bit and Kenny starts to run to his house.

About 10 minutes later they reach Kenny's house and Kenny climbs into his window. He sits Butters' on his bed and he starts to shake really bad and Kenny wraps his arms around his waist. Butters grips Kenny's hoodie and cries into it while he feels slow movement on his back.

" Im sorry I didn't notice that you were getting bullied." Kenny says

Butters says " Its alright, I just want it to stop is all."

Butters pulls from Kenny and pulls up his shirt. Kenny gasp and sees a big bruise covering his stomach to his chest.

" Stan and Cartman did this to me." Butters says

" Im sorry Buttercup. I won't let them hurt you again." Kenny says

Kenny leans forward and grabs Butters' face in between his hands. Butters' rest his hands on Kenny's wrist as he watches Kenny come closer. Kenny smiles when he sees a light pink on Butters' cheeks. Closing his eyes Kenny presses his lips against Butters' lips. Butters' eyes close and he presses back softly. Kenny starts to move his lips against Butters' and laughs a little when he feels Butters' trying to copy his movement. Pulling back Kenny smiles at Butters and Butters blushes while smiling.

," On Monday I'm going to talk to them for you." Kenny says

Butters says " You don't have to!"

" I want to, cause nobody is going to hurt my Buttercup." Kenny says and smiles when Butters' cheeks get red while looking down. They both lay down.

Butters falls asleep first while Kenny looks out the window. He plays with Butters' hair and starts to think.

   I am going to make sure that he is safe cause I can not lose him again.
  With that thought he closes his eyes and falls asleep.