Chapter 10

The next day Kenny woke up with Butters laying on his chest and gripping onto his shirt. Kenny smiles and kisses the top of his head.

  Then he remembers what happened yesterday and he gets angry. He gently pushes Butters off his chest and changes his clothes. He decides to leave off his hoodie and put on a long sleeve shirt.

  Climbing out the window he hears a whimper and looks back. When he sees that Butters is sleeping he climbs out the rest of the way. He sees Stan and Cartman walking pass. He walks behind them making sure not to make noise.

  They stop at the lake and sit in the log. He catches a few things that they are talking about and what he hears makes him even more angry.

" Hey Stan, Cartman!" Kenny yells

Stan and Cartman turns around to see Kenny standing with his fist. They both smirk and stand up.

" Well, well Hello Kinny." Cartman says

Kenny snarls and walks closer towards them. Stan and Cartman crosses their arms and waits for Kenny's next move.

" So you guys have been beating in Butters?" Kenny asks

They both laugh and Stan says " Yea we have. We don't want that fairy around."

Kenny growls and walks up to them. He pushes Cartman, who falls backward into the lake. Stan steps in front of Kenny and throws a punch but Kenny catches his fist and twist him around. He also pushes Stan into lake and he stands back. Cartman helps Stan out of the water and both of them run after Kenny. He dodges them and they run into each other. When they fall Kenny climbs on top of Cartman and starts to punch him. Stan stands up and jumps on Kenny's back just to be thrown back into the lake. After making sure Cartman couldn't stand back up he grabs Stan out of the water and gets in his face.

" Touch him again and I will kill you. gotta it." Kenny says

Stan didn't like the look in Kenny's eyes so he gulps and nods his head. Kenny lets go of Stan's shirt and spits on Cartman when he walks by. Stan helps Cartman up and they watch Kenny walk away.

" Kenny?" Butters says

He reaches around the mattress to find that Kenny isn't there. He opens his eyes just has Kenny is climbing into the window. Butters smiles as he sees Kenny's smile and he walks over to Butters. He picks Butters up and kisses his softy. Wrapping his arms around Kenny's neck and his legs around his waist Butters kisses back softy. Kenny's hands move from Butters' waist to his ass and squeezes it a little bit.

  After pulling away Kenny smiles and Butters smiles back.

" You got a cute booty." Kenny says and laughs when Butters blushes.

He lays him down on the bed and lays next to him. He starts to kisses Butters' neck. Butters starts to giggling and smile.