Chapter 7

Kenny's parents walks into his room and don't see him in his bed. They look through out the tiny house and when they don't find him they stop to look at each other.

" Lets go to every house to see if Kenny is there." Kenny's dad says

They walk out the door and knocks in every door. Each time the kids or parents say no and they move on to the next house.

   They reach the Scotch house and Kenny's dad knocks on the door.

   The door open and Butter's dad smiles at them. Moving to the side he lets them walk in. Once they are in the living room Kenny's dad starts to talk.

" I was wondering if Kenny is here?" He asks

Butters' dad nods his head and says " Yea he's in my son's room. I'll go get him."

Butters' dad walks up to his room and opens the door. He blinks when he sees how they are sleeping. Butters' back is against Kenny's while he has Kenny's arms wrapped his waist. Butters' dad tries not to pull Butters off the bed. Taking a deep breath he walks over and shakes Kenny. Opening his eyes Kenny looks up to Butters' dad and he sits up which causes Butters to wake up.

" Kenny your mom and dad is here." He says

Kenny stretches and then hops off the bed followed by Butters'. Behind Butters is his dad and they walk down the steps. Seeing his parents sitting on the sofa he smiles at them and stands in front of them.

" Hey son, lets go home." Kenny's dad says

Kenny nods and then walks over to Butters. He smiles and wrap s his arms around Butters' waist for a hug and Butters hugs back. Butters' dad is standing behind trying to wait for Kenny and hid parents to leave.

    A door slamming gets him out of his thoughts and he sees Butters leaning against the door. He walks up to him and grabs his arm roughly. He drags him across the room to the sofa and roughly pushes him on the sofa. Butters lands on the sofa and watches as his dad walks paces in front of him. He stops and looks at Butters with a stern expression.

"Butters what do I think about gays?"  His dad asks

Butters says " That they are disgusting and you hate them."

" Then please explain to me why you were being held by Kenny while sleeping?" His dad asks

Butters says " I don't know dad."

His dad frowns even more and walks up to him. Without warning he slaps Butters upside the head and then slap him in the face. Butters tries to block his hits but his dad would slap so hard his arms would sting. Just as he was about to punch Butters the front door opens to see Butters' mother.

  His dad smiles and helps her with the bags she has that's when Butters go up. He runs up the stairs not waning to stay in the same room as his dad. Once he reaches his door he locks the door shut and then he notices something on the floor. Walking over to pick it up he sees that it's Kenny's phone. Picking it up he sees that he has a background but he doesn't pay attention so he sets it down on his desk. Laying down on his bed he closes his eyes and misses the warmth Kenny provided last night. Sighing he whispers something to himself and the last thing he hears is his dad loudly talking.