Chapter 6

After a peaceful rest (not for Haruta of course), the Miyamizu and the Takahashi family woken up ready to start their usual day.

Well, except for our 2 favourite awkward teens of course.Yotsuha woken up at a unknown room. Her head was lying on a desk being covered by homework papers. She stood up from the desk and spotted a mirror across the room. However, even from the distance, they noticed something. They slowly walked a few steps until their face was nearly touching the mirror.

Screams were heard.

"HARUTA DID YOU FINALLY DIE- oh." A young small girl burst through the door. Startled, Yotsuha fell to the ground, hitting her toe and the edge of the bed.

"OW-" Yotsuha started to scream of pain. The little girl only giggled and laughed before heading back towards the door. Yotsuha, almost recovered from the pain and panic attacks, looked at the papers. "This is all stuff we're meant do next year..."

Yotsuha picked up all the papers on the ground and sorted them into subjects. She notices a school bag next to the mirror, next to that was a uniform. She slightly gasped in surprise. She recognized that school, one of the best there is! If she remembers right, the boy next door goes there...

Now she doesn't know what to do. She packed everything she believed she needed. Or did she? On the frame of the seemingly un-used bed she spotted a phone. She also discovered that she could leave notes so that if she dies someone can look at this and wonder what it even means- though they all are labeled 'Study Notes'. She left a message.

Note 1: I'm in a smart boy's body. What do I do?

Well that didn't sound creepy. She hesitantly changes into a uniform.

Haruta wakes up. Well, not until he was shaken by a stranger-
"AKANE STO-"Haruta scanned who was this person. He froze. He feels like he recognizes her.

"Who is Akane Yotsuh-" She began to say before she burst out laughing. "Come to the kitchen when you're done. Also, HURRY UP YOU'RE FOOD IS GETTING COLD AND I AM LATE TO WORK-" She slams the door behind her. This stranger went from a kind stranger to Mum mode on me. After he relieve the shock of-
1). I woke up in what I believe to be a girl's bedroom.
2). There's this strange kind but mean lady that I feel like cares for my well being but hates me along the way.
3). Am I Yotsuh or something. I better not.

He sat up and got off the bed and the bed made these annoying creaks that made Haruta question his point of being in a bed. A vanity was conveniently next to the bed so he looked at the mirror.

Oh

My.

Help.

Crap. Oh crapcrapcrapcrap-

He then remembered what the strange lady said and was worried what she might say if he didn't get changed-

Yotsuha struggled a lot as her 2 'siblings' rant about stuff from like 6 years ago. She only nodded along and pretended to know references they made as they are their breakfast.

"I remember Haruta broke my arm when I was 3." Akane(?) randomly brought in conversation. Yotsuha nods just eating their meal.

"Haruta, are you sick?" Her 'brother' Fuyuki asked in worry for what he thinks is his younger brother's health. Yotusha shook her head, packing her dishes and run out the door. She uses the phone she found in this boy 'Haruta' room to navigate to school.

When she enters the classroom, it was dead quiet. She believes this is the room judging from the notes in the phone. Anxiety levels are high. She was late.

Haruta uses a phone that this girl 'Yotsuh(?)' has in her room. After his 'big sister' fixed up his hair he searched up the high school name and how to get there. He looked inside Yotsuh's small bag and couldn't find the card for the sub way (whatever they use in Japan lol).

"What are you doing Yotsuha?" His 'big sister' asked. He took a mental note his name was now Yotsuha. "You walk to school. No need for looking for a card." She laughs silently to herself.

Slightly taken back at what she said, he walks out of the apartment, too lazy to check the number. He walks down the hallway, for a second, for like a millisecond, he sees himself running down the stairs. He was shocked, but still walked towards the nearby elevator, checking 'his phone' as people also came in. He walked out to the bus, getting a purse out of the school bag. If he calculated right, he needs to pay $2.50 when he makes it to his stop.

Yotsuha survived the first period of the school and focused on the lesson, though she doesn't really know what was happening. She passed the day with 0 troubles and 0 interaction. Her kind of school.

Haruta however, was still getting use to a public school. First of all, all this stuff is easy and they don't even have a simple thing Haruta likes to call silence. Give the guy some space.

He survived up to lunch, just a few small panic attacks because of a girl that seems so... is annoying a right way to put it? Nah, probably clingy. Then the bell rings to his satisfactions of the silent in the bathroom.

He hated lying like saying he didn't get 'languages'. It wasn't actually a lie, his language skills suck. Social skills? As if. They were non-existent. He doesn't need those in private school. He can't write hirigana (he can but he hates remembering stroke patterns) or English. Now he's doing language. He didn't have to do that at his school! We focus on actual stuff.

Yotsuha scrambles Her brain to actually GET THIS MATH FORMULA. She the compares it to notes this Haruta kid took probably yesterday, she compared it and now it seemed to somehow make sense??? She didn't know how, but she actually made sense of the scrambled numbers, signs and symbols messily written on the board.

"No homework today. Though a test will be in tomorrow." The teacher said with their eyes with a dead man look. Yotsuha took the phone and written a reminder for the Haruta person on tomorrow.

Test. Be prepared.

She slouched, slightly. Everyone was so stiff in here. Even when lunch came everyone sat at their respective places, sometimes people left to actually SOCIALIZE. She felt their pain of social skills.

Then the bell rings, once again she stuffed everything into the bag with some what neat order. Avoiding every single person inside this home, all eyes were on her. She dropped the bag on the floor and didn't even bother to change. Fell asleep right there.

Next door, Haruta was helping this girl with HOMEWORK. He noticed a chart at the top of the bed that had plenty of empty of sticky notes. He ripped the chart off, it looked like they were dying to rip off anyway. He took the notes and wrote on them.
Dear Yotsuha,
Do your homework.

Dear Yotsuha,
Graduate

Dear Yotsuha,
Communicate.

He decided to stop it there and stuck them on the wall, creating a small corner. He decided if he goes back into his body he will do something similar to this. Must keep your priorities straight!

Hours later, after studying and using more sticky notes to help this Yotsuha person, he fell asleep.

Why did this take me so long?
~Ying