-Day 2-

Yoongi's POV-

I woke up by my alarm ringing on my night table,
Hoseok already woke up and ready to go to the photoshoot, now it's just me to get all dressed. I saw Hoseok standing in front of me with his arms crossed "Hurry cause you only have 10 mins before going to the lobby and meet the others" I groaned "what time is it?" "...7:50 am..." "and at what time we have to be there?" "..8 am"
.
"..SHI-"

-Few moments later-

I run towards the door where Hoseok is waiting for me, I still have the same feeling from yesterday. "wtf is going on..." I'll try to forget about it.

-Taehyung's POV-

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Jungkook to be done. By the time, I was sending pictures that I took to my parents to show them how nice this place is. Taehyung said to himself, " one day I'll come back here with my family". A few minutes passed by and I finally saw Jungkook all dressed up and ready. "Ok we can leave now".
As soon as we opened the door, Namjoon shoved a camera on my face. "Say hi to army!".
Me trying to smile I said. "Hey army I hope you guys are doing well!". Namjoon walked towards Jungkook waiting for a message from him, "hi army!" Eventually, Namjoon walked off.

-Few hours later-

-Jimin's POV-

We were all done with the photoshoot and it was almost 9 pm. We were all sitting next to the pool, I then had this bright idea to entertain us. "Should we explore for a little bit?", "sure but where?" Jin said while looking at the pool. Taehyung stood up almost tripping over nothing, "I saw this abandoned house close by, we should check it out".

-Yoongi's POV-

-We should check it out-
That bad feeling came back, and it got worse.
I saw Jungkook scoot a little closer to me "I have a bad feeling about this..." "same, and it feels horrible."

Author: sorry if it was short, I'll try my best to make it longer :)