The Begining.

-Yoongi's POV-

The door slowly opens...
The seven of us hold hands...
The time has finally come..

I look over at each member, they all look... scared... I felt Hoseok's hand tighten up mine.

"Hey... everything is gonna be alright.. I'll be with you."

He gives me a slight smile.

We all start walking towards the open doors not knowing what it's going to be like. The doors closes behind us as we stepped in the arena, it was forest with gorgeous flowers and birds flying around.. it was.. quite peaceful. In the distance, there's many things laying around. We all went to check on the abandoned equipment, there's bows and arrows and food.

"BTS, these weapons will help you during dangerous occasions and the puzzles, good luck."

The lady from earlier ended the message always with the same monotone voice. We picked up the weapons and started walking towards an unknown destination. It was getting dark and chilly but thankfully we found a treehouse, the vibe of the treehouse didn't gave us a welcoming one, but we still settled in. It was quite empty, there was only one bed, some few chairs laying around and one single candle on a night table. Namjoon dragged a chair close to the window and stared at the distance. He finally spoke:

"We have to split up in teams, it would be much more easier for us to get out of here."

Jimin sat on the floor and added:

"Yeah I guess we can do that... oh, we should name our teams so that we can communicate."

"But we don't have anything to communicate with."

I said in a concerned voice.

Taehyung spoke:

"I was messing around with the wristbands that we have and I realized that there was two buttons next to the health bar, the blue one is for a map and the yellow one is for communicating"

Taehyung tested it by saying hello and we could all hear it from our wristbands"

"Well, at least we have that."

Namjoon said as he leaned back but broke the back of the chair and almost fell.

"...You're sleeping on the floor."

Jin said as he was writing down the teams on a small piece of paper. I walked towards Jin to see what team am I on, these we're the results:

Team Ruby
- Hoseok
- Yoongi
- Jimin

Team Emerald
- Namjoon
- Jin

Team Sapphire
- Jungkook
- Taehyung

To be honest I'm quite happy with the results.
I was starting to get tired so I walked towards the bed and immediately passed out.

.
.
.
.
I felt someone poking my arm multiple times, I look to my left and saw Taehyung.

"Are you okay?..."

"Yeah.. I'm just worried... and... scared that I won't be able to come back home... I wanna see my parents.."

"We'll get out of here... promise"

Authors Note: heyyyy I'm sooo sorry for not updating chapters, I didn't had enough inspiration to continue this. I might update this weekend if I have enough ideas for a new chapter... we'll see :)

 we'll see :)