-Day 3-

-Yoongi's POV-

We woke up by this very loud alarm, I looked at my phone for the time and it was.. 5:30 am?! Why would he wake us up at this time?!

"Good morning bts, please get ready. I'll come back to pick you guys up."

The same guy from yesterday was standing in front of our door and then leaves. For some reason he doesn't look humain to me but ugh whatever, I just want to get out of here.

-time skipping-

I was wearing a simple beanie and a black jacket just to feel more comfortable. We were following the guy that I still don't know his name to this huge I mean. HUGE building. When we arrived in front of it, there was a stage and there was people surrounding it.
"Please step on the stage"
Wait what?
The guys started to speak into a mic.
"Welcome everyone to today's contestants!, let's give a round of applause to bts!"
Everyone was starting to applause, but something was off about them. They look, unhappy..., it's like they had no soul. We all stepped on stage and waited for instructions, Namjoon whispers to me:
" Hyung, what the hell is going on here.."
" I have no idea but it's pretty damn scary"
The guy that was talking on the mic said:
"Please introduce yourselves!"
"I'm Namjoon"
"Jin"
"Yoongi"
"Hoseok"
"Jimin"
"Taehyung"
"Jungkook"
"Now!, please go in front of the gate behind you."
A lady was waiting for us with this weird looking thermometer that apparently was not.
"Please all of you show me your wrists"
We all obeyed and showed our wrists to her, she slides the gadget on the surface of our wristband.
Then this green bar appeared, the lady started talking again,
" that is your health bar if it goes lower to red, you die"
Her look looked cold when she mentioned the word "die", it's like she doesn't care.
"Ladies and gentlemen!, let the game begin!"
Everyone started cheering.
.
Well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's do our best to survive.