Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Theo POV

I came to the set half hour earlier than I should have. I sat on a chair and pull out my phone.

"Hey. When are you coming?" I texted Shai.

"In a few seconds. Why did you come early?" She wrote back a second later.

"I actually don't know. I went out of my home when I was ready, I guess I was ready too early" i answered.

"Theo?" I've heard Shai's voice calling.

"I'm here" I said and stood in my feet. She came to me and hugged me. I gagged her back and her head leaned on my chest.

"Hey" I said without moving.

"Hey" she said and looked up at me. I couldn't help but staring at her hazel eyes. She blushed and looked down on her feet. I leaned to her and my forehead touched her forehead. She closed her eyes and her lip parted. Her warm breath became faster, as mine. I could hear my heart beating, but I hope she didn't hear it. My fingers moved softly on her cheekbones.  I closed my eyes and we stood like that for a few minutes. My hand caressed her jaw and neck, and her hands stayed on my waist. We didn't talk. I felt like that what we should do always, like that's the right thing to do. I could hear steps. I opened my eyes and I saw Shai's eyes in front of mine. I took a step back. Zoe came.

"Hey! Did I disturb something?" She asked.

"No. We just stood here." Shai said. Zoe's eyebrow did it way up as Shai talked.

"I'm going to my dressing room" I said and went away. I knew they're going to talk.

Shai POV

Zoe came. I knew she would like to talk about what happened. Maybe it would help me figure out what that means. Maybe we feel the same about each other?

“So Shai, do you want to go and talk somewhere until eight?” Zoe asked me. I nodded and we walked side by side to a small quit place.

“So what happened until I came?” Zoe asked and looked at me with raised eyebrow.

“I don’t know how to explain it. We almost kissed, but not really. I mean, we stood there for a few minutes, with our forehead connected. I kind of hugged him and he caressed my neck. I could feel his heart beating and they was fast. Just like mine” I said. I don’t think she understood how I felt. It was almost magical. I don’t think I could explain it.

“Do you think he loves you back?” she asked.

“Why back?”

“Because, you totally in love.” She said.

“What?” I said and nervously giggled.

“You’re in love, girl” Zoe said.

“I think you’re wrong”

“Oh really?”

“Yep”

“And if I’ll show you I’m right?”

“How can you show me what I feel?”

“Theo is a jerk”

“No he’s not” I said immediately. Zoe’s eyebrow jumped up.

“See?” she said and her eyes light up with a smile.

“We’re just friends.”

“For now”

“When you became so annoying?”

“I’m not annoying, I’m just telling the truth” I didn’t knew what to say. I can’t fight with the truth, right? Oh wait. It’s not the truth! It’s just what Zoe said.

“This is not the truth.”

“That is the truth. Stop denying, it won’t help you at all.”

“There is a difference between a crush and love.”

“You think I don’t know?”

“I’m not sure.” I said giggling.

“Ha-ha. Funny” she said sarcastically.

“Maybe it’s not just a crush but it’s not a love” I said

“Okay, whatever” she said.

“Zoe? Shai? Where are you? I’m so bored!” Theo yelled. I and Zoe stand up at the same time.

“We’re here!” I said and we started walking to Theo’s voice direction. I saw him and waved my hand.

“Oh hey there! I was so bored while you talked I almost walked to listen your conversation!” he said.

“You would never do that!” I said laughing. I can see from the corner of my eye Zoe, looking at me with a confirm gaze. I’m not in love with Theo.

“So what you want to do until the rest of the cast will come?” Theo asked

“You know what? I’ll leave you hear alone, two lovebirds” she said giggling. I blushed, and Zoe winked me as she turned away and left me all alone with Theo.

“Lovebirds?” Theo asked as we were alone.

“Who knows what’s going at this girl’s mind?” I said and we laughed. I looked at him, and his eyes glowed, as he looked at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds. I can feel my blood doing his way to my cheeks, and make them warm. His brown eyes were just so beautiful. Every time I’ve looked at his eyes I hardly stopped myself from drowning inside them. But this time I couldn’t stop myself. Theo leaned down at my direction and I could see myself on his pupil. His lips brushed softly my lips. I rapped my arms around his neck and crushed my lips on his. I’ve waited so long for this moment, and here it came. I’ve imagined it so many times, but the reality was much better than my imagination. Our mouths fit perfectly.  He pulled back and our forehead connected softly. He closed his eyes and we stood there, just like before, but in a total different way.

AN: hey guys! So it’s a kiss! I can’t say finally because you’ve waited only almost five chapters, but finally :) I’m so sorry I didn’t update almost 10 days, but I had two math tests and a chemistry test and I’m gonna have a physics test in two days, so I’m a bit busy.

Today is my birthday :) it was totally the best birthday ever :) I got divergent OMP soundtrack, in addition to the other gifts :)

the story almost reached 200 reads :) so thank you everyone who wasted time to read my fanfic, it’s really mean a lot

Okay that was a really messy note, but you can live with that, right?

Oh and 2 notes about chapter 4 – firstly, about ShereKhan – it was Theo’s band, but they fell apart back in 2012. And secondly – I still didn’t saw the movie yet (I’m gonna see it in 3 days :]) so the scene aren’t perfectly like the movie, it’s like I remember from the book.

So I hope you liked the chapter, and you’re invited comment here feedback, or other thing, whatever you want :)

Thank you so much for reading my story ♥ I'm appreciate every read!